Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Klingons now can craft the Hargh'peng torpedo (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=227915)

Archived Post 08-11-2011 07:42 PM

Klingons now can craft the Hargh'peng torpedo

This emergency patch was a nuance to me at first. Then I read the patch note's. THANK YOU for finally giving the Klingon's a way to get the Hargh'peng( I can finally spell that darn thing right).

Archived Post 08-11-2011 08:27 PM

now just wait we are gonna see soooooo many more posts about how hargh'pengs are broken

Archived Post 08-11-2011 08:41 PM

Hargh'pengs are fine.

Archived Post 08-11-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roachinsd (Post 3695379)
now just wait we are gonna see soooooo many more posts about how hargh'pengs are broken

It's already started...multiple threads...especially since many Feds have just discovered the hard way that B'rels can fire torpedos while cloaked...:cool:
Bet ya they'll get "fixed" real quick...:rolleyes:

Archived Post 08-11-2011 11:25 PM

You should tell them to use HE. I mean the Peng spamers always said it is soooo easy to counter them and they are totally balanced. Well time for them to show us how easy it really is, right? But no worries they will say the B'rel is OP but the Peng is fine... :rolleyes:

Archived Post 08-12-2011 06:55 AM

Yes

and you should saw my Fleet making them. Funny thing they are easy to make because they are blue. LOL careful what you wish for you just might get it. Every Klingon with cloak bird of pray is putting them on there ships right now.

Archived Post 08-12-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeves
and you should saw my Fleet making them. Funny thing they are easy to make because they are blue. LOL careful what you wish for you just might get it. Every Klingon with cloak bird of pray is putting them on there ships right now.

I'm surprised anyone still flies that damn thing...

Archived Post 08-12-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshmaul
I'm surprised anyone still flies that damn thing...

Me too, as they are not modified by High Yeild, Torpedo Spread, or any of the skill points. Now if they added a RA/BG 500 point skill along side the Transphasic and Tricobalts.....

Archived Post 08-12-2011 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilCell (Post 3696119)
Me too, as they are not modified by High Yeild, Torpedo Spread, or any of the skill points. Now if they added a RA/BG 500 point skill along side the Transphasic and Tricobalts.....

They are modified by torpedo projectiles I have them setup on a R-BoP where over a period of 15 seconds they do 15k damage, my thanks to cryptic for making these available because they are now a tactic where we can use the EBC in sorties and use it as an advantage and not just a nuisance. Right now unless cryptic changes them they are the only viable method of playing that ship with the cloak.

Archived Post 08-12-2011 07:36 AM

Well good news that they're available.

Bad news that they're bind on pickup.