Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   ***NO WALL TROPHIES for the 1000 KILL Devidian & Fek'hiri Accolades*** (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=228159)

Archived Post 08-14-2011 09:09 AM

***NO WALL TROPHIES for the 1000 KILL Devidian & Fek'hiri Accolades***

Not sure how this one fell through the cracks, but as anyone who takes the time to kill 1000 of ANY enemy knows what a grueling process that is - those two aforementioned races are 2 of the hardest to complete. The accolades & titles were awarded ("Neural Meal" & " Haunted"), just no prophies. This is a HUGE think with us Accolade PT hunters; and can it really be that hard to add a couple? Heck, I'll do it on Corell for nothing just if y'all could consider adding those 2 trphies - I've spokes to several others who feel the same - I know; in the end its just pragging rights; but we are gamers after all.
Thanks for your time.

-Ambassador Tzusun
(aka - J Garrett)

Archived Post 08-15-2011 02:00 AM

I would love to see a Devidian head trophy to mount on my wall. I'm not sure what the Fek'hiri trohoy should be. Maybe an upside-down Klingon symbol with a claw in front, perhapse?

P.S. I think this thread should be moved to either general feedback, or Missions/Episodes/and Accolades.

Archived Post 08-15-2011 04:00 PM

We're in a content drought. That includes trophies. :(

Archived Post 08-15-2011 04:33 PM

Well it has been this way since season 2 when all the trophies got put in, and when they put in a bunch of missing trophies, they missed these again. So yeah...

Archived Post 08-19-2011 04:14 AM

note to self : don't bother with devidian or fek'ihri accolades....

bummer.

Archived Post 08-19-2011 10:45 AM

Wow....I was working on those accolades too, thanks for the heads up. Cryptic should seriously add trophies for them considering how much of a pain it is to get them :(

Archived Post 08-19-2011 12:13 PM

I don't think there's a Terran one, either... that one bums me out the most :(

Archived Post 08-20-2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni (Post 3707958)
I don't think there's a Terran one, either... that one bums me out the most :(

That one should be a pair of crossed mirror daggers in front of and just below the symobl of the Terran Empire.

Archived Post 08-20-2011 02:35 PM

Personally I want to see more severed heads of my vanquished foes to adorn my mess halls as well. I hear that whets the appetite.

Archived Post 08-20-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilCell (Post 3709267)
That one should be a pair of crossed mirror daggers in front of and just below the symobl of the Terran Empire.

I'd prefer a rotating hologram of the Terran Empire symbol... reminiscent of the end of the opening credits for the Mirror episodes of Enterprise. You know, the two eps where the opening credits had good music...