Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   using MG/RAUH ship token to buy LG/VA ships? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=228750)

Archived Post 08-19-2011 12:41 PM

using MG/RAUH ship token to buy LG/VA ships?
 
just wondering, if i dont use my ship token at MG/VA can i use it to buy a second LG/VA ship when i get to that level?

Archived Post 08-19-2011 12:42 PM

There is no ship token at MG/RAUH.... :o

Archived Post 08-19-2011 12:50 PM

And now to the answer you were seeking: No.

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
There is no ship token at MG/RAUH.... :o

then why did i get a ship token at MG just now?

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chugster (Post 3707989)
then why did i get a ship token at MG just now?

MG (lv 46) or BG (lv 41) ?

When I reached RAUH (lv46) on my last characters I paid attention and there was no ship token.

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
MG (lv 46) or BG (lv 41) ?

When I reached RAUH (lv46) on my last characters I paid attention and there was no ship token.

Hate to ruin it for you, but you do get a ship tolken at:

- Lt Cmdr
- Cmdr
- Capt
- RALH
- RAUH
- VA

So you do get one. It's tied to the promotion.

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:27 PM

No, I'm pretty sure I got a ship token from Quinn, but I'm pretty sure you need a retrofit token to buy the VA ships

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH (Post 3708005)
No, I'm pretty sure I got a ship token from Quinn, but I'm pretty sure you need a retrofit token to buy the VA ships

Yes... this... The Vice Admiral Tolken, is diffrent than the others. Hence the answer "No"

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 3708001)
Hate to ruin it for you, but you do get a ship tolken at:

- Lt Cmdr
- Cmdr
- Capt
- RALH
- RAUH
- VA

So you do get one. It's tied to the promotion.

Why so unfriendly ? :eek:

Either I missed it or it wasn´t mentioned in the yellow text all over my screen. :o

Archived Post 08-19-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
Why so unfriendly ? :eek:

I appolegize... That was not my intention.

Though on second sight I can see how it seems hostile. Again: Sorry.

Sounded more humoristic in my mind than on screen


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.