Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   KLINGON MISSION- Order of Hov'lw- Please Try! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=228902)

Archived Post 08-20-2011 04:28 PM

KLINGON MISSION- Order of Hov'lw & Valley of Lies- Please Try!

Order of Hov'lw

This mission just went on so I still need five reviews to make the game go into the main mission database.

It's a 16+ level.
Worf contacts you to join a cult that has been growing within Qo'noS. Once inside you then have to find the leader and destroy it all.
Balanced combat and story. No long dialogue sections and always an option for the quick player to get straight to the main objective.

In terms of reviews, I would love people to give me suggestions and ideas to improve the mission.
Thanks in advance!

Archived Post 08-22-2011 09:53 AM

I've edited the mission to now make it accessible to level 16+.

I really need at least five reviews so that it can go into the main mission section.
I would gladly play a mission in return for someone trying it out.

For some reasons it always seems hard for people to try out Klingon missions.
Makes you think if it's worth it if they'll never get played.

Archived Post 08-22-2011 01:12 PM

It's my intention to play this for you asap, just been buried in my own new mission and taking advantage of double emblems for my Fed char over the weekend. :D

Back to the Klinks soon!

Archived Post 08-22-2011 07:18 PM

Thanks and please give me a mission title of yours and I'll gladly run through it too!

Archived Post 08-25-2011 01:41 PM

Nice mission with a good twist in the plot which makes me want to play more. The mission had good pacing and the dialogue was fitting for Klingons.

The last fight was pretty brutal for me at Comm 1 on advanced, died quite a few times.. but did get a couple of nice rare loot drops though!

Archived Post 08-26-2011 08:02 PM

Thanks for all the people who rated my mission. 4's and 5's cool!

Heads up for those people and others who might try out the mission.
The second part has come out early.

'Valley of Lies' is now published.

I did a quick runthrough and it looks like it's working fine.

Comments and ideas for both missions would be very helpful in making the missions the best they can be.
Thanks.

Archived Post 08-28-2011 12:11 PM

Edited Valley of Lies

After looking over the early reviews, I've edited Valley of Lies to help make the mission, a little easier and tighter path wise.

Thanks to those who took the time to review it, even with the negative comments. I appreciate it since it helps me to improve on the mission.

Archived Post 08-29-2011 03:23 PM

Glad to see that since the edit of Valley of Lies, the reviews have goten much better.
I do need one more to at least get my five reviews and have it go to the main mission content section.

I would be very thankful to anyone who would do the honours!

Archived Post 08-31-2011 03:27 PM

Thanks for those that pushed Valley of Lies into the main review section.

I'm also happy to see that the reviews have gotten much better after the editing on the 29th.

For anyone else that plays the mission, please give feedback as to how to improve the mission. I still think it can become better. Please try and give exact suggestions.

Also, look forward to the final mission of the series, Face two Face, coming out in less than two weeks.

Archived Post 09-06-2011 04:21 AM

Third part of the series 'Face two Face' is now on and ready to get it's five ratings.
One rating in already and thanks for the 5, awesome!

Series will continue for a little while longer still.

Any feedback would be much appreciated to keep the story and missions as good as possible.

Thanks.