Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Hidden Room at SFA (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=229447)

Archived Post 08-24-2011 04:44 PM

Hidden Room at SFA

Hi All,

Iíve heard some talk recently about an easter egg / hidden room at Starfleet Academy. Itís supposedly under the rightmost circular building if you are looking in from the bay area. To get in, you have to type the name of one of the devs ďD S T A H LĒ with caps and spaces to trigger it.

Has anyone else heard of this, or better yet been able to get into the room? Iíve been trying for a couple of days on and off now and havenít been able to get to trigger it. Instead I just end up jumping around like a nut and triggering menus. So I figure either Iím doing it wrong, or what I heard was not accurate. If it turns out to be the latter, then I apologize for wasting your time. That being said, if youíve been in the room and care to share how to open it up, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Brian

:confused:

Archived Post 08-24-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianBenzinger
Hi All,

Iíve heard some talk recently about an easter egg / hidden room at Starfleet Academy. Itís supposedly under the rightmost circular building if you are looking in from the bay area. To get in, you have to type the name of one of the devs ďD S T A H LĒ with caps and spaces to trigger it.

Has anyone else heard of this, or better yet been able to get into the room? Iíve been trying for a couple of days on and off now and havenít been able to get to trigger it. Instead I just end up jumping around like a nut

Sounds like someone pulled one over on ya

Archived Post 08-24-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar (Post 3717494)
Sounds like someone pulled one over on ya

Yep - (And BTW - I hear you can get some Rocket Boots and fly to the roof of the Star Fleet Academy Building 1 too. ;))

Archived Post 08-24-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armsman (Post 3717498)
Yep - (And BTW - I hear you can get some Rocket Boots and fly to the roof of the Star Fleet Academy Building 1 too. ;))

Actually I've been to the roof of the main building already. Nice view from there, didn't need rocket boots. ;)

I'm leaning towards it simply being rumor and not actually anything real. Thought I'd ask anyway just in case though.

Brian

Archived Post 08-25-2011 09:30 AM

I heard it was a room full of VA ultra rare items, and that you could pick out any 5 you wanted. However , because it's supposed to be a secret the devs said (rumor) that if they saw any forum posts about it or found anyone talking about it on any other sites they would pull it.

Archived Post 08-28-2011 02:13 PM

Noooooo!!!! The Horror!!!!

Archived Post 08-31-2011 06:51 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

RUMOR!!!!!!!!

Archived Post 09-01-2011 01:56 AM

this thread made me lol. i dunno where some people come up with this stuff. a good laugh though is hardly a waste of time. thanks.

Archived Post 09-01-2011 03:34 AM

And for $500 I will show you my Snipe hunting location

Archived Post 09-02-2011 01:47 PM

This thread has been attacked by Snipes, and is now under quarantine.

Thanks,

Stormshade