Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Project Limit (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=229506)

Archived Post 08-25-2011 12:11 PM

Project Limit Question

Okay, so I've been looking around for quite a while and I haven't been able to find the answer to my question, so I apologize if it is somewhere and I just can't find it, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, or better yet, answer this question for me then that would be great.

I've only been using the Foundry since the beginning of August but with the help of tutorials and practice I've found that I've gotten that hang of it quite quickly. However, this brings me to my problem, I have reached the limit on how many projects you can have. Now, what I want to know is whether this is just the number of projects that you are working on and they can be deleted once published without causing any problems or if this really is some ridiculous limit.

If anyone could let me know, that would be great. If clarification is needed just let me know and I will do my best.

Thank you.

Archived Post 08-25-2011 06:50 PM

What is the project limit?

Archived Post 08-25-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XerosArmera
Okay, so I've been looking around for quite a while and I haven't been able to find the answer to my question, so I apologize if it is somewhere and I just can't find it, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, or better yet, answer this question for me then that would be great.

I've only been using the Foundry since the beginning of August but with the help of tutorials and practice I've found that I've gotten that hang of it quite quickly. However, this brings me to my problem, I have reached the limit on how many projects you can have. Now, what I want to know is whether this is just the number of projects that you are working on and they can be deleted once published without causing any problems or if this really is some ridiculous limit.

If anyone could let me know, that would be great. If clarification is needed just let me know and I will do my best.

Thank you.

FYI - If you delete a mission, it also unpublishes that mission automatically.

I haven't reached it myself (and you can always check Starbase UGC); but the max amount of Published missions you can have up at the same time is eight (8). I don't know if you can make more than 8 and have them in your Projects list - and then unpublish one of those first 8 and then publish the ninth one you made. Again, google and check the fan Starbase UGC site.

Archived Post 08-26-2011 05:12 AM

You are presently(8/26/11) allows 8 slots, published or unpublished. THis is supposed to be getting reevaluated come oct, though with the Foundry outage we experienced, that might skew that timeline some, but we shall see.