Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (September 2, 2011) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=230267)

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:03 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (September 2, 2011)
 
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, September 2nd from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new minor bugfix patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, September 2nd from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new minor bugfix patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.

Being in Korea is starting to suck. You guys bring the servers done when I have time to play. :P Seriously though, thank you for all you (Cryptic) guys do though. I love this game and its half because it's Trek and half because the dev team does their absolute best to keep the players in the know despite all the trolls out there. PALL =/\=

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:16 PM

I beg Cryptic not go through with this patch to restrict the instances of the borg to only 5 ships. I did 3 encounters with only 5 ships and I failed all 3. Give us at least 10 ships or give us more time.

IMPOSSIBLE ISNT FUN

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:45 PM

It is very possible with 5 Rear Admirals or better... 5 Lieutenant Commanders on the other hand are going to get creamed. This was not well thought out. Better would have been to have the borg levelled to the level of the players rather than putting the players at the borg's level. Have several instances of it and channel all the lieutenants into one, all the LCs into another, all the CMDRs into another etc.

Honestly Devs, did you even try this with 5 LTs?

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:56 PM

Its was on Tribble for testing over a week.

Archived Post 09-01-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galeforce
Honestly Devs, did you even try this with 5 LTs?

I'll bet that answer is a huge no :p

Archived Post 09-01-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamblinWreck (Post 3732288)
I beg Cryptic not go through with this patch to restrict the instances of the borg to only 5 ships. I did 3 encounters with only 5 ships and I failed all 3. Give us at least 10 ships or give us more time.

IMPOSSIBLE ISNT FUN

When we were testing it at one point it was too easy to do solo. Don't know what you mean by impossible are you guys bringing hazard emitters and tactical team to counter the borg? I'd just suggest to come ready to fight them before saying its impossible.

Archived Post 09-01-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cushmanzada
Being in Korea is starting to suck. You guys bring the servers done when I have time to play. :P Seriously though, thank you for all you (Cryptic) guys do though. I love this game and its half because it's Trek and half because the dev team does their absolute best to keep the players in the know despite all the trolls out there. PALL =/\=

You're from South Korea? Cool, I was stationed there years ago near Dongducheon (Camp Casey).

Archived Post 09-01-2011 10:32 PM

I wonder is this new 7Am - 9AM downtime going to be a new standard or is this just a coincidence it happened more than once.

Archived Post 09-01-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuanManChu
You're from South Korea? Cool, I was stationed there years ago near Dongducheon (Camp Casey).

i've been in Liberty, Red Cloud, and Page...Last time I was there, Command was considering closing down the "Steam and Creams" because some Chaplain went in and was offered more than he expected.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.