Deep Space 9 Questions
I have a few questions about configuring DS9 for Foundry missions.
1. Has anyone documented the map coordinates for the entry point of the wormhole? In general, it looks about six squares north of the station on the "Deep Space 9" space map. It would be great if this actually appeared on the map.
2. Is there a trick to triggering the wormhole animation?
3. On the station, would it be possible to add the transporter pad in OPS as a "doorway" for advancing to the next map? Perhaps this is possible but I've not figured it out, in which case advice will be welcome.
Thanks in advance.
2. It's random. I don't think that you can do anything to trigger or control it. You might be able to build a wormhole of your own and trigger it, if you can find the right combo of effects and objects.
3. Put an invis object 10x10 and make the last objective on the map to interact with that object. Once done, it will trigger a map transition if there is a next objective that happens on a different map.
Edit: sorry #3 is wrong if your using the Cryptic doors. You can't add anything to them. There is a custom ds9 map that you could use instead, but I don't think Ops is on it.
I hope these answers help.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.|