Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   A special thanks.. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=230605)

Archived Post 09-06-2011 12:14 AM

A special thanks..

.. to many of the Klingon players and fleets, including but not limited to

QEW
Lore
WoG
BoK

for being awesome players and teams, that does not have to rely on broken powers, 5 man Sci teams, excessive spam and overpowered ships to compete..

You guys are what a good deal of all these socalled Fed PvP fleets should strive to imitate.

You are, for me, what makes PvP in this game worth bothering with.

Thank you

(<3 Kharn)

*Edit*

This does in no way mean that there isnt any good Fed fleets - There definately are, you know who you are.

Archived Post 09-06-2011 01:07 AM

+1

*Some Girl hugs Tide* :D

Archived Post 09-06-2011 01:54 AM

-insulted-

Archived Post 09-06-2011 02:44 AM

:) no thank you

Archived Post 09-06-2011 02:48 AM

Just LOL...

FAW is not allowed, carrier spam isnt. But please adjudge us for using SS then. Btw it was QEW (amongst others) not wanting SS1/2 to be banned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelineAaele (Post 3738531)
.. to many of the Klingon players and fleets...for being awesome players and teams, that does not have to rely on broken powers.... excessive spam and overpowered ships to compete..

Did I LOL already?

Edit: If I failed to detect the irony, just ignore this post.

Archived Post 09-06-2011 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphezir (Post 3738607)
Just LOL...

FAW is not allowed, carries spam ist. But please adjudge us for using SS then. Btw it was QEW (amongst others) not wanting SS1/2 to be banned.

Did I LOL already?

No irony in the post..

There is a far far far larger percentage of Fed fleets that roll out with 3-5 Science Captains, multiple mines, multiple fighters, multiple FAWs, multiple SSs.

Ill edit the OP with a notice that it isnt *all* Fed fleets that are /meh

Archived Post 09-06-2011 03:01 AM

Thank you for never giving up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM_i_-1rGlA&t=10m30s

Archived Post 09-06-2011 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelineAaele (Post 3738531)
.. to many of the Klingon players and fleets, including but not limited to

QEW
Lore
WoG
BoK

for being awesome players and teams, that does not have to rely on broken powers, 5 man Sci teams, excessive spam and overpowered ships to compete..

You guys are what a good deal of all these socalled Fed PvP fleets should strive to imitate.

You are, for me, what makes PvP in this game worth bothering with.

Thank you

(<3 Kharn)

*Edit*

This does in no way mean that there isnt any good Fed fleets - There definately are, you know who you are.

Me too Meline - I Kharn and the rest of "legends"...I'm J O K I N G...of course :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphezir (Post 3738607)
Just LOL...

FAW is not allowed, carries spam ist. But please adjudge us for using SS then. Btw it was QEW (amongst others) not wanting SS1/2 to be banned.

Did I LOL already?

Edit: If I failed to detect the irony, just ignore this post.

Yeah it's truth but you must understand one thing Raphezir: "SS 1 / 2 is necessary because of healing fest on every PVP match" - I quoted one of QEW memeber. So as you see these guys are still thinking about our comfort and best interest.

Edit: If I failed to apply the irony, just ignore this post.

Archived Post 09-06-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mancom

Thx for posting this video Hilbert, so ppl can see why lower vesions of SS is needed to counter massive healing - tac teams and extend shields :D

Archived Post 09-06-2011 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by startrekfan (Post 3738646)
Me too Meline - I Kharn and the rest of "legends"...I'm J O K I N G...of course :D

Yeah it's truth but you must understand one thing Raphezir: "SS 1 / 2 is necessary because of healing fest on every PVP match" - I quoted one of QEW memeber. So as you see these guys are still thinking about our comfort and best interest.

Edit: If I failed to apply the irony, just ignore this post.

Oh Jakub I dont get you man, we use to be friends why all this suddenly hate :confused:

Qew dont have any score to settle with LF, what little there might have been we have discussed with Leadbelly, but you seem to wanna stirre thing up why ?

Oh and do LF know that you always said to me how much you hated LaMafia as you called them. and suddenly you joined :confused: