Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Tor' kaht... Free? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231052)

Archived Post 09-08-2011 09:59 AM

Tor' kaht... Free?
 
I'm probably behind the curve on this or I'm cutting my own throat by asking, but...

Has anybody else received the Tor' kaht Variant for Free??

I'm positive I didn't buy it, but it says that my Klingon toon can use it.

Did I miss something along the line, was this made available and I never noticed before?

Archived Post 09-08-2011 10:03 AM

Something like this happened to one of my friends in game too. either it is a bug, or a harbinger of the 600 day vet. Pure speculation on my part though.

Archived Post 09-08-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveyNY (Post 3745700)
I'm probably behind the curve on this or I'm cutting my own throat by asking, but...

Has anybody else received the Tor' kaht Variant for Free??

I'm positive I didn't buy it, but it says that my Klingon toon can use it.

Did I miss something along the line, was this made available and I never noticed before?

when you say your klingon can use it...have you actually used it, because skins can be displayed in tailors, without actually buying them. perhaps you just think you can use it?

either that or you selected it and bought it via the tailor without realising you bought it? its quite cheap so perhaps you did not notice the balance go down.

either that or its a bug i would think.

Archived Post 09-08-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
when you say your klingon can use it...have you actually used it, because skins can be displayed in tailors, without actually buying them. perhaps you just think you can use it?

either that or you selected it and bought it via the tailor without realising you bought it? its quite cheap so perhaps you did not notice the balance go down.

either that or its a bug i would think.

Actually, I noticed first that the C-Store said it was FREE but not useable for one of my Fed toons, so I went in on my Klingon toon to check it out, it was also listed as available for him and when I went to the ship tailor it WAS there to use.

I know I did not purchase it because I keep track of all my C-store stuff in a little pad I keep by the 'puter.

I think at this point I'm gonna leave well enough alone and just see what happens. :D

Archived Post 09-08-2011 02:22 PM

the tork skin itself is full of bugs go ahead and check it out mix and match with the vorcha its ridiculus how bad it is all the holes

so you getting it for free bugged..... sounds reasonable

Archived Post 09-09-2011 06:18 AM

I don't mind if the ship skin is given out free, but on one caveaut: Those that had purchased it should be given Atari Tokens and compensation.

Archived Post 09-09-2011 09:43 AM

Sillys....
I own that skin. You have always been able to view it, even apply it at the ship customizer.
But, when you click purchase, you'll get a message if you don't have the Cstore points.
It's how they hook ya ;)
I had a couple guys in the Fleet to check it out, they could apply it, change patterns and everything, but when they clicked purchase, it still gave them the message they didn't have the points, so it seems to be working as it always did.
I also don't think the skins is full of "holes" or errors. And I have examined it closely.
I love it...it looks especially impressive with the complete Borg set. :D
And considering it's the ONLY skin for a ship varient we have from the Cstore...

Archived Post 09-09-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg (Post 3748103)
Sillys....
I own that skin. You have always been able to view it, even apply it at the ship customizer.
But, when you click purchase, you'll get a message if you don't have the Cstore points.
It's how they hook ya ;)
I had a couple guys in the Fleet to check it out, they could apply it, change patterns and everything, but when they clicked purchase, it still gave them the message they didn't have the points, so it seems to be working as it always did.
I also don't think the skins is full of "holes" or errors. And I have examined it closely.
I love it...it looks especially impressive with the complete Borg set. :D
And considering it's the ONLY skin for a ship varient we have from the Cstore...

the holes and errors ar when you mix it with the vor cha....try this mix th vorcha mission pod and tor hul then view it fro the aft and 45 degrees below

Archived Post 09-15-2011 04:19 PM

I actually already own the Tor'Khat skin, but if I mix it with the Vor'Kang and select window type 2, the game tells me I need to buy it.

Archived Post 09-16-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malifae
I actually already own the Tor'Khat skin, but if I mix it with the Vor'Kang and select window type 2, the game tells me I need to buy it.

same here. very annoying.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 AM.