Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   n00bula healBoat (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231737)

Archived Post 09-14-2011 04:09 PM

n00bula healBoat

Got bored running around in a Cruiser, so I decided to try my hand at a n00bula.

Power: 100 Weapons, 25 Shields, 25 Engines, 50 Aux (comes out to about 114/53/52/95 iirc)
I know it's a weird power set up for a healer, but I can actually do some decent support DPS while maintaining a high level of heals.

Lt Tac: TacTeam 1, Beta 1 (Delta 1?)
Lt Eng: EPtS 1, EngTeam 2
LtC Eng: EPtS 1, Aux to SIF 1, Extend 2
Ens Sci: SciTeam 1
Cmdr Sci: Hazard 1, TSS 2, TSS 3, FBP 3

Does anyone see any glaring issues with it?

Ideally, I'd like to go with this... but I know I'll catch a lot of flak for not having a SciTeam on a Sci ship.

Lt Eng: EPtS 1, EngTeam 2
LtC Eng: EPtS 1, EngTeam 2, Aux to SIF 2
Ens Sci: Hazard 1
Cmdr Sci: Hazard 1, TSS 2, TSS 3, FBP 3.

Heals never more than 15 seconds away with high powered Hazards every 30.

Archived Post 09-14-2011 04:58 PM

Are you an engineer? I would drop the ET tbh because it shares cooldown with TT and ST.

Archived Post 09-14-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3w
Are you an engineer? I would drop the ET tbh because it shares cooldown with TT and ST.

Yep, I'm Eng.

I know that that ET will put the other two teams on CD, but I only really use ST for debuff clears. TSS 3 + TT is awesome, and ET is a pretty decent heal to pop off when it's up.

Archived Post 09-14-2011 08:29 PM

Im an Engi in N00bula.. well I have it now, i dont play it alot though :p

Its possibly one of the best combinations out there.

I mean, you have best of both worlds healing for both science and engineering, and some juice to keep yourself alive.

TSS3, Science team 1 and Science team 2, Hazard emitters 1. (Can eventually reverse a SS with HE2)
I use Engi team 1 more for someone being proced rather then a Hull heal, but they usually require a bit of hull repair because that Target shield can break a facing. I do not have TT atm unfortunately, that would be too much team abilities, but hey, its no dedicated zombie tank :)

And then the universal Lieutenant and Lieutenant Commander slots...
You can make very high stats with it (just for fun) but we all know stats are not really 'the real thing'.

On top of all this, you get decent hull hitpoints and bonus to your own shield capacity/regeneration. What more would you want?

Because its a dedicated healer I run my powers as follow: 25/50/25/100, Effectively: 50/95/61/124 and with 2x EptS's my shield is also 110+ all the time. (approximate numbers) (Bonus defense on 70% ^^)

All in all I think its best for support with a good team.

Archived Post 09-15-2011 04:44 AM

I got my noobula healboat set up like this. Works pretty well with125 aux.

tac team, torp spread chroniton
epts 1, extend shields,
epts 1, auxtd 1, auxtsif 2
HE1, TSS2, HE3, FP3
SciT

Archived Post 09-15-2011 07:35 AM

You could try this as well but I'm not sure. Never had that build but this is what I would do:

1st:

Lt. Tac: TT1 , AP Delta
Lt. Com Eng: Epts1, Epts2, Es3
Lt Sci: ST1, HE2
Ens. Sci: ST1
Com. Sci: TB1, TSS2, TSS3, CpB3

2nd:

Lt. Tac: TT1, AP Delta
Lt.com Eng: Epts1, Es1, Auxif1
Lt. Eng: Epts1, RSP1
Com. Sci: TSS1, HE2, TSS3, CpB3

(The second build I would add some Induction Stabilizers to increase your TSS).

That build doesn't cover all debuffs to clear them, but your prolly be in a team who has one ET. Even if your an eng I would carry at least 1 debuff like cpb or something else.

Archived Post 09-15-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3w
You could try this as well but I'm not sure. Never had that build but this is what I would do:

1st:

Lt. Tac: TT1 , AP Delta
Lt. Com Eng: Epts1, Epts2, Es3
Lt Sci: ST1, HE2
Com. Sci: TB1, TSS2, TSS3, CpB3

2nd:

Lt. Tac: TT1, AP Delta
Lt.com Eng: Epts1, Es1, Auxif1
Lt. Eng: Epts1, RSP1
Com. Sci: TSS1, HE2, TSS3, CpB3

(The second build I would add some Induction Stabilizers to increase your TSS).

That build doesn't cover all debuffs to clear them, but your prolly be in a team who has one ET. Even if your an eng I would carry at least 1 debuff like cpb or something else.

Yeh those are good setups as well. only the noobula doesnt support Extend 3, but Extend 2 + TSS3 will make up for that. 3x Induction consloles and ur all set :D