Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (September 14, 2011) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231741)

Archived Post 09-14-2011 04:47 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (September 14, 2011)

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 9.15.2011 from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.

Archived Post 09-14-2011 05:15 PM

Hopefully we will have the 608 day vet reward soon!

Archived Post 09-14-2011 05:34 PM

Darn, with the blue beam changes I want to make a blue beam boat...but I have too many ships already! I need more Vice Admirals. Can we have an instant max level device on the C-Store please? ;)

Archived Post 09-14-2011 05:59 PM

Ok ... I'm happy. The console information on the new ships are in the release notes! ... which means the ships must be coming!!!!

YEAH ... A Dreadnought that doesn't have the galaxy look!!!! :D

... a NEW KLINGON BATTLECRUISER!!!!!!

Archived Post 09-14-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Ok ... I'm happy. The console information on the new ships are in the release notes! ... which means the ships must be coming!!!!

YEAH ... A Dreadnought that doesn't have the galaxy look!!!! :D

... a NEW KLINGON BATTLECRUISER!!!!!!

I'd actually like clarification on this point, too.

It seems very odd that the notes would mention a change to a console that does not yet exist on holodeck (the Antimatter Spread) yet there is not a word of the patch including either the Venture class itself or the Klingon Vor'cha variant.

Care to clarify, Cryptic?

Archived Post 09-14-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koppenflak
I'd actually like clarification on this point, too.

It seems very odd that the notes would mention a change to a console that does not yet exist on holodeck (the Antimatter Spread) yet there is not a word of the patch including either the Venture class itself or the Klingon Vor'cha variant.

Care to clarify, Cryptic?

They didn't mention the RI being released to the C-Store, either. ;p

Archived Post 09-14-2011 06:36 PM

Any word on the weapon arc issues? Ever since the Torpedo Spread change hit Holodeck it's been a pain trying to fire aft torpedoes. :(

Archived Post 09-14-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanshi (Post 3757437)
They didn't mention the RI being released to the C-Store, either. ;p

They seldom mention the C-store additions.

Archived Post 09-14-2011 09:44 PM

Has it been stated yet anywhere how much the Venture pack will cost?

Looking forward to speccing up my connie phaser beam boat in the new skin! :D

Archived Post 09-14-2011 09:50 PM

Hooray, my T5 Intrepid refit will be getting the Cap'n Logan treatment. That's me happy :)