Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   I would pay good money for this... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=232166)

Archived Post 09-19-2011 07:21 AM

I would pay good money for this...

I would gladly pay on the C-Store for the ability to switch my race, and starting abilities. This is something many have been waiting on for a long time. When the game first started I wasn't sure what skills to take, or have as many race choices at launch compared to what we have now.

Please Cryptic, add this option to the Services section of the C-Store, thanks alot!

Archived Post 10-03-2011 08:27 AM

a lot of people have been asking about this sisnce they started fiddling with them ealry on. God knows i would love this as well, my main's Traits are all melee based so now after the new ground combat (much like melee weapons in general) is completely worthless.

As an edit, if they ever open liberated borg up to options for all your species rather than just its own (my main) or if they ever give us the Photonic Life Form (my alt) then it would be an even greater reason for me to pay for this like it was a captain retrain token or extra slots.

Archived Post 10-06-2011 07:32 AM

I would also love to be able to pay to switch my character race and traits.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 09:59 PM

same here I would love to have one of this Tokens.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 02:39 AM

I agree, a "retrait" option has been "coming" for over a year now. It would be nice if it was something we could purchase similar to retrain tokens.

Also with F2P coming I simply can not see spending 300 bucks just to get the liberated Borg character, It would be nice if they added this to the c-store. I would even pay 40bucks for it, like many others now, the lifetime subscription simply is not worth the money.

So what do you say cryptic, all of the other "unique" items like joined trill and tribbles etc, are in the c-store, can we get the liberated Brog race in there as well?

Archived Post 10-08-2011 02:46 AM

Yeap

This one is almost as old as the game. would be nice

Archived Post 10-13-2011 03:49 PM

I'm still hoping for the day when you can actually have your toon assimilated into the collective and get a whole new Borg UI, specials, armor and weapons, a ship (small one) and be flagged 24/7 for PvP :D

Archived Post 10-20-2011 03:46 PM

i would love to be able to buy more slots for consoles or weapons for my ship! :rolleyes:

Archived Post 10-21-2011 03:00 PM

I wonder once Cryptic implements the First Officer system, if it would be possible to convert your first officer to your main to play all the time? That would effectively allow you to switch your race.

Archived Post 11-12-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryptiecop
I'm still hoping for the day when you can actually have your toon assimilated into the collective and get a whole new Borg UI, specials, armor and weapons, a ship (small one) and be flagged 24/7 for PvP :D

AWESOME !!!