Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   STOked Interviews Dan Stahl (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=232295)

Archived Post 09-20-2011 02:54 PM

STOked Interviews Dan Stahl
 
Dan Stahl catches up with the guys at STOked and talks free-to-play and upcoming content in their latest episode.


Link to the news article.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 02:57 PM

That was a rather informative interview, and episode.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 03:58 PM

Good interview. Thanks

Archived Post 09-20-2011 04:55 PM

that interview was crap. Once again we're told that paying customers are getting shafted and promised content is being put on hold for F2P. Here's an idea, keep to your time-tables, and releases. Release what we've been promised...and then put it in the F2P build for us to test to make sure it works. Very disappointing.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jam062307 (Post 3765994)
that interview was crap. Once again we're told that paying customers are getting shafted and promised content is being put on hold for F2P. Here's an idea, keep to your time-tables, and releases. Release what we've been promised...and then put it in the F2P build for us to test to make sure it works. Very disappointing.

don't hold back, man. Just say how you feel and it will be like a big weight off your shoulders. Don't keep it in.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staran (Post 3766007)
don't hold back, man. Just say how you feel and it will be like a big weight off your shoulders. Don't keep it in.

yeah. You're going to stroke out if you don't vent. Don't soft peddle it, either. Just let it happen.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3766015)
yeah. You're going to stroke out if you don't vent. Don't soft peddle it, either. Just let it happen.

the trick is, to get beaten up by some local hoodlums before you say how you feel. It is usually a good catalyst.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:16 PM

Very informative episode guys :D

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:45 PM

Nothing hits holodeck until end of october (the soonest).

At least if we test the new stuff on redshirt/tribble we'll get unlocks on holodeck.

Archived Post 09-20-2011 05:46 PM

Did those guys even watch the series?
@ the Defaint in the Mirror universe = It was there because Smiley did steal the plans from our universe in a previous episode and they did build it based on those plans... Its not "randomly there"....


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:13 AM.