Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   When will we Conquer the federation. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=232359)

Archived Post 09-21-2011 07:05 AM

When will we Conquer the federation.

When will the Klingon's Conquer the the Federation? They have been a thorn in the side of the Empire for over 200 years. When will the Empire march through the terran's home system and burn their planet to the ground and leave it in ashes as we sing and celebrate over the bones of their fallen?

When will we Melt the Ice of Andoria? Show those blue skinned weakling fools how True warriors wage war!

When will we Show those passionless arrogant weak Romulan Castoffs knows as vulcan that their Logic fails when impaled on a pointed blade?

When can we finally show those Stubborn Fools that they have been foolish to resist the Klingon Empire...

No insults intended as I play many federation characters. But I would like to see some Missions on the KDF faction which are meant to actually start conquering territory the federation took from the Klingon's, or what the Klingons believe to be theirs. With the over all arch being an attempt to conquer the federation.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 07:49 AM

I agree, such missions would be awesome!

Though given the nature of MMO's I do not think we will ever truelly conquer the feds.
I will be happy with a developed war storyline and to keep the sovernty of the KDF faction intact.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 12:32 PM

Perhaps if they give us the War we were promised.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 12:34 PM

The KDF will beat the Feds the day after the game goes offline.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 03:07 PM

They need to add the territory control PvP maps.

Id also love to see an inter-faction PvP function where you can earn reputation for each of hte various houses and fight for them. Similar to reputation grinds seen in games like WoW and ***.

Also giving Klingons far more aggressive missions would be nice.

Feds should be defensive missions, helping the other planets and races out.

Klingons should be aggressive oppressors, attacking weak colonies and raiding whatever else, as well as plenty of skirmishes against the Federation and Romulans.

I also think KDF should get red alert situations in the omega leonis sector but instead of it being Borg have it as Romulans...

Archived Post 09-21-2011 03:18 PM

Realistically the Klingons would be hard pushed to beat the Federation in a full scale war. The Federation has considerably more ship and resources at its disposal than the Klingon Empire does.

Grated the cloaking device gives the klingons a tactical advantage but one that without they stand little hope of victory and starfleet has proven proficient in detecting cloaked ships in the past. I am sure given enough incentive the Federation would be able to effectively negate this advantage.

Ignoring the fact that "canon-ly" the Federation has a tactical advantage of its own, albeit still in development. Quantum Slipstream drive.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 3766968)
I agree, such missions would be awesome!

Though given the nature of MMO's I do not think we will ever truelly conquer the feds.
I will be happy with a developed war storyline and to keep the sovernty of the KDF faction intact.

Agreed

on side note, glad to see you back Roach!

Archived Post 09-21-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff_484
Agreed

Thanks glad to be back!

In a MMO though who really conquers who as most of the time all factions just slow grow to the point of being static.
I would like the KDF to reach that point of gameplay. As do I the Romulan coalition, the Ferengi free-trade consortium, etc etc.
The doors are wide open

and then we crush the 'ejyo' beneath our feet into dust and make little reH for the children.

Archived Post 09-21-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff_484
Agreed

I have to agree. ... Missed seeing that familiar avatar. :D

And on topic. ... To war! ... Qapla'!!

Archived Post 09-21-2011 09:50 PM

I would like nothing more than to stand at Starfleet headquarters and raise the banner of the Empire while toasting our victory over the broken bodies of our enemies!.

Qapla Batlh Je!
Marok