Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Cryptic, why ask about scram sens and tac team when you'll just change other powers? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=232728)

Archived Post 09-25-2011 05:51 AM

Cryptic, why ask about scram sens and tac team when you'll just change other powers?

So... why come here and talk about powers x and y and say they're the most pressing issues we've got when you'll just change powers F and U?

Well, thanks a lot anyways, I'd love a grav well + scram sens + warp plasma + HY trico disable + PSW for additional stun lols.

Pew Pew Pew, I will miss you guys come 12-20-2011.

Archived Post 09-25-2011 06:06 AM

Automated defence turrets for Everyoneeeee!

Archived Post 09-25-2011 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak (Post 3773300)
Automated defence turrets for Everyoneeeee!

Time to unleash... Dispersal Pattern Beta 3! O_o

Archived Post 09-25-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gx4th (Post 3773288)
So... why come here and talk about powers x and y and say they're the most pressing issues we've got when you'll just change powers F and U?

Well, thanks a lot anyways, I'd love a grav well + scram sens + warp plasma + HY trico disable + PSW for additional stun lols.

Pew Pew Pew, I will miss you guys come 12-20-2011.

Lol thats what I was thinking. They pretend to listen to us and want feedback on the current new Tactical Team / SS ideas, and at the same time screwing up all other stuff...

Archived Post 09-25-2011 09:13 AM

-I understand that scissors can beat paper, and i get how rock can beat scissors. but there is no way paper can beat rock. paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock, leaving it immobile? why can't paper do this to scissors? screw scissors. why can't paper do this to people? why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class. ill tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock will tear it up in 2 seconds. when i play rock, paper, scissors i always choose rock. then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, i can punch them in the face with my already clinched fist and say, oh sorry, i thought paper would protect you- unknown author

Archived Post 09-25-2011 09:44 AM

heh... Scramble is the onlyBIG problem in the game, and we tell them this... so what do they do? they give scramble to every f'ing cruiser in the game!!!

I swear, they're doing it on purpose...

Archived Post 09-25-2011 05:22 PM

Developer incompetence rules the day once again.

I don't get why they bother to even tell us what they're planning on screwing up next. It's not like testing on Redshirt/Tribble is going to change anything (when has it ever?)...

Go to Gre'thor, Cryptic.

Archived Post 09-25-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uber1250 (Post 3773910)
Developer incompetence rules the day once again.

I don't get why they bother to even tell us what they're planning on screwing up next. It's not like testing on Redshirt/Tribble is going to change anything (when has it ever?)...

Go to Gre'thor, Cryptic.

We don't want them :eek:

Archived Post 09-25-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 (Post 3773914)

Exactly, not welcome... even the ones that have "moved" on. Go away. :)

Archived Post 09-25-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 (Post 3773914)

Honestly, who would? Probably not even their families.