Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   No First Complement (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=234660)

Archived Post 10-06-2011 06:43 PM

No First Complement

I received the "Duty Officers Unlocked" and the "Initial Complement" notifications; but cannot get my DOffs from Lt. Ferra. I have none of the currency needed to buy them; and there is not option in his dialog to get an initiial set.

I've checked and my roster is empty.

I could not create a ticket due to the time out issue.

Archived Post 10-06-2011 06:59 PM

there is an item in your inventory, click on it, and your doffs appear...

Archived Post 10-06-2011 07:27 PM

If you are at lt 8, it is a known issue. Check the tribble patch notes :)

Archived Post 10-06-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achlyssa

ya, you have to be LTCMD 2 to get the free doffs

Archived Post 10-06-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seancstew (Post 3794611)
there is an item in your inventory, click on it, and your doffs appear...

No there was not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achlyssa

I apologize, maybe I'm blind - where is this addressed? No fix was put in during either patch for me at least. :(

Appreciate any help - but this was the one thing I was most looking forward to trying and I'm sad I can't seem to even start it.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerilynnS (Post 3794884)
I apologize, maybe I'm blind - where is this addressed?

It is listed under "Known Issues":

Quote:

Weve adjusted the starting level of the Duty Officer system to level 8, however its not working properly. Do not turn in the mission until you reach level 12 or you will not get your free compliment of duty officers. You can still purchase duty officer packs on the c-store and play the game.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiuz

Thanks Tiuz

Quote:

Weve adjusted the starting level of the Duty Officer system to level 8, however its not working properly. Do not turn in the mission until you reach level 12 or you will not get your free compliment of duty officers. You can still purchase duty officer packs on the c-store and play the game.
Okay it's that bold part I'm being stupid about. I'm not getting it. How can I not turn in the mission? I got a dialogue box that said I got a compliment - it's not like I hailed starfleet and said "Okay! Iwant my Doffs!"

This is the part I am apparently missing. (I know, I know - I can be VERY dense at times Tiuz!)

Archived Post 10-07-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiuz

I never got an option to complete or not complete it. I got a bunch of mesages flashing on my screeen when I logged in and had to look in my log to see what had happened.

Does this mean I'm never getting my initial complement?