Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   KDF Character not gaining Bridge Officers (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=234713)

Archived Post 10-06-2011 09:47 PM

KDF Character not gaining Bridge Officers

Started leveling up a KDF character on tribble tonight but i am not gaining any bridge officers at the apropriate level ups.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 01:23 AM

Same here. I'm down about 8 or 9 BOFFs now that I should have. About 3 of those I think should be Blues with the rest being uncommon greens. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 10-07-2011 04:28 AM

Yep, ditto. Commander level 1, and all I have are the three starter bridge officers, not even enough to staff all four stations on my CDR level ship.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 06:34 AM

Same here as well >_<

Archived Post 10-07-2011 06:37 AM

At least i know its not just me then.

This really needs sorting fast, its bad enough we cant train the BOFF we have with usefull skills but to not even have a choice of new boffs that may have usefull skills really makes leveling tiresome

Archived Post 10-07-2011 08:03 AM

Yep, no officers. I think in the second you hit a new level a BOff window pops up for a second and immediatly disapperas or maybe my eyes are tricking me. I've also looked at the Bridge Officer vendor on Qonos since the BOffs I hadn't claimed yet appeared their too on the Fed side after the last patch, nothing.

So, at the moment we are not able to train our officers at the trainer and can only claim commons for 240 Dilithium each, awesome.

Edit: It is absolutly impossible to get a good science setup for a raptor or cruiser with this, basic abilities are just not available at the common officers vendor.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 05:35 PM

Experiencing the same issue, i'm Captain 1 and still not receiving the Bridge Officer missions.

Archived Post 10-07-2011 10:45 PM

Not only that, but no C-Store Boffs for KDF, and the ones for sale w/dilithium have limited options. For example no Sci Team 1 nor 2, also no Haz Emitters 1 or 2. Even if I was a playing silver account there would be no way for me to play PvP as Sci Team and Haz Emitters counter too much to have no options to acquire them. They really have put KDF behind the 8 ball w/this patch.

Edit: I don't know if it's related, but I leveled to Commander 2 before I had enough dilithium to finish the promotion ship aquisition mission. I also didn't recieve a Boff on the next scheduled spot.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamid
Not only that, but no C-Store Boffs for KDF, and the ones for sale w/dilithium have limited options. For example no Sci Team 1 nor 2, also no Haz Emitters 1 or 2. Even if I was a playing silver account there would be no way for me to play PvP as Sci Team and Haz Emitters counter too much to have no options to acquire them. They really have put KDF behind the 8 ball w/this patch.

Edit: I don't know if it's related, but I leveled to Commander 2 before I had enough dilithium to finish the promotion ship aquisition mission. I also didn't recieve a Boff on the next scheduled spot.

I did a Borg DSE on Tribble today with 4 other KDF players. No Hazard Emitters, no EPtS2, no high level ET to at least get some hull healing. I can tell you, it was a slaughter fest. Since it is a weekend and we don't even have dev attention yet, I guess I have to get used to my Transfer Shield Strenght 1 and Photonic Officer 1 :)

Archived Post 10-09-2011 11:14 AM

A fleet mate told me that he did receive a BOff at one level-up, but I haven't received any yet either.