Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Where to Buy White Common Cannons for EC? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=235211)

Archived Post 10-08-2011 01:51 PM

Where to Buy White Common Cannons for EC?
 
Does any vendor sell these? I just want odd Mk trash white single cannons and turrets; nothing fancy. I'd probably go and farm B'Tran and try to figure out how to rank up crafting to make some greens, but I haven't done the story lines yet. Is crafting the only way on Tribble to get cheap cannons of any sort without grinding DL?

Archived Post 10-08-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Does any vendor sell these? I just want odd Mk trash white single cannons and turrets; nothing fancy. I'd probably go and farm B'Tran and try to figure out how to rank up crafting to make some greens, but I haven't done the story lines yet. Is crafting the only way on Tribble to get cheap cannons of any sort without grinding DL?

One of the vendors in the ship yard at ESD sells white quality single cannons for EC the other sell them for dillithium.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 03:48 PM

That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 03:56 PM

I noticed this too. I've been running just regular cannons and beams on my escorts all the way up to Rear Admiral, cause I can't find a place to buy cannons.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.

As Homer would say ...Dooh! You are absolutely right. That explains why I have mark vi cannons on my captain level defiant I couldn't find any where to buy them either.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.

You know, now that I think about it, I believe I remember seeing cannons on the torpedo tab, below the torpedoes . . . but I haven't checked that in a while.

Archived Post 10-08-2011 06:34 PM

I will have to check but I bet Star Base 39 has them.

Archived Post 10-09-2011 06:49 AM

None at SB39; same list as ESD shipyard. Both vendors sell only torpedoes and beam. I swear I thought I have seen white common single cannons and turrets for sale at some NPC vendor in-game though.

Archived Post 10-09-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caeneth (Post 3799308)
I will have to check but I bet Star Base 39 has them.

The Starbases were used to have different equipment, but it looks like they unified them all on Tribble.

And yes, you can buy all kinds of Disruptor Cannons on Qonos, ESD seems to be a cannon free zone.

Archived Post 10-09-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decker999 (Post 3800082)
The Starbases were used to have different equipment, but it looks like they unified them all on Tribble.

And yes, you can buy all kinds of Disruptor Cannons on Qonos, ESD seems to be a cannon free zone.

and STO is rapidly becoming a canon free zone :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43 PM.