Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Official Nerf Powers Forum (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=235791)

Archived Post 10-11-2011 12:28 PM

Official Nerf Powers Forum
 
Hi everyone. It's pretty clear that the developers don't listen and have no idea what to do with this game. Common sense by now should be telling you that. The Ask Cryptic don't ask the hard questions and I can see why Dan Stall left the company despite whatever magical post was fabricated.

So I've decided to make a Official Nerf Forum. Please state the name of the power why it needs to be nerfed. Make sure to keep your post only a few sentences. No one care about your calculations, magical colored text and quoting EVERY sentence in a paragraph to make your self look smart. Just keep a few sentences, that's all. Hard? We'll see based on the responses.

Ok so now that is cleared up....GO!

Archived Post 10-11-2011 02:43 PM

Please nerf engines, because they make people not sit still when I want to destroy them. Also, please nerf weapons, rather, remove everyone's but my own because I don't like it when others destroy my ship.

Kk I love you lady buhbye :)

But on a serious note, scramble 3... enough said.

Archived Post 10-11-2011 02:44 PM

**double post**

Archived Post 10-11-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Luke
Hi everyone. It's pretty clear that the developers don't listen and have no idea what to do with this game. Common sense by now should be telling you that. The Ask Cryptic don't ask the hard questions and I can see why Dan Stall left the company despite whatever magical post was fabricated.

So I've decided to make a Official Nerf Forum. Please state the name of the power why it needs to be nerfed. Make sure to keep your post only a few sentences. No one care about your calculations, magical colored text and quoting EVERY sentence in a paragraph to make your self look smart. Just keep a few sentences, that's all. Hard? We'll see based on the responses.

Ok so now that is cleared up....GO!

So you want conjecture and wild-*** guesses only? Sounds more like a witch hunt than something to put forward logically to the devs. And look, seems like you already have a taker! (though in jest I hope).

But you do have one thing right, they certainly don't listen much, and don't have any idea much what to do with their game that they don't even play.

Archived Post 10-11-2011 04:35 PM

Escorts need less hull and cannons need a severe dps nerf to about 50%.

Archived Post 10-11-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
Escorts need less hull and cannons need a severe dps nerf to about 50%.

bull....escorts are the weakest ship in the game, nerf sci ships...unkillable lil basterds
and about the nerf the dps, no no no, i shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and not put a dent in a shield so no they need to buff them up

just mi 2 cents

Archived Post 10-11-2011 11:58 PM

Delta Flyers are OP and the KDF has no equivalent. Either take away one BO slot and replace it with a sciency skill with the untrained cooldown, or give the KDF an equivalent ship.

I am not really serious. Though, actually, the KDF should have a Delta Flyer equivalent.

Archived Post 10-12-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakuzma (Post 3804495)
bull....escorts are the weakest ship in the game, nerf sci ships...unkillable lil basterds
and about the nerf the dps, no no no, i shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and not put a dent in a shield so no they need to buff them up

just mi 2 cents

Sorry but you are wrong. Escorts need a severe dps nerf in cannons and much much less hull.

Archived Post 10-12-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
Sorry but you are wrong. Escorts need a severe dps nerf in cannons and much much less hull.

I dont understand what your trying to say, as soon as my shields go by by my hull only last for 20 secs or more, and 3 secs if you throw a tric at me :(

so no they need to be buffed!

Archived Post 10-12-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

I dont understand what your trying to say, as soon as my shields go by by my hull only last for 20 secs or more, and 3 secs if you throw a tric at me :(

so no they need to be buffed!
Escorts being underpowered is debatable.

Also, I miss SteveAngelis old signature. Whatever happened to that one?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 PM.