Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Account Transfer (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=236887)

Archived Post 10-17-2011 08:18 AM

Account Transfer

I am a returning player and purchased a lifetime membership under an account that I hadn't used with STOL After logging in I relized that my previous play was under another account. I am hoping I could transfer my lifetime membership to the captaingreyhound account. Anyone have this issue before and how were you able to get it resolved?
thanks ahead of time.

Archived Post 10-17-2011 08:20 AM

Only valid response is to contact billing and see if they can do anything. Have no idea if they will or not since I have only used one account.

Archived Post 10-17-2011 08:23 AM

They wont merge accounts. I tried to get my champions account merged with my STO account and they wouldn't do it. So I really doubt they would switch your LTS to another account.

Archived Post 10-17-2011 08:26 AM

It sounds like genuine mistake and if you contact them quickly they should see it as such. Best of luck.

Archived Post 10-17-2011 08:31 AM

Thanks all. Hopefully it works out...otherwise, it's play from the begnining. :eek:

Archived Post 10-17-2011 11:20 AM

Getting your accounts merged would be nice so you can access items/materials/crafting you already have, but when i bought my LTS, i started a fresh character anyway, so i could take advantage of the Liberated Borg captain race.

Archived Post 10-19-2011 06:30 AM

well, they won't do it. which is pretty sad as an honest mistake was made. I really don't want to have to go through playing all the missions I previously played.

So here's a couple of questions.

1) is it possible to cancel the lifetime membership?
2) if not, if I were to purchace a month subscription for my old account and then create a fleet, could I not add my other account to the fleet and then transfer my items to my new account? I mean if I have to play through these missions again, at least I'd like to get them done quickly. Or is that bad form?

Archived Post 10-19-2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greythound
2) if not, if I were to purchace a month subscription for my old account and then create a fleet, could I not add my other account to the fleet and then transfer my items to my new account? I mean if I have to play through these missions again, at least I'd like to get them done quickly. Or is that bad form?

'Bound Items' can never be transferred to a different account, or even a different character on the same account...

Archived Post 10-19-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greythound

1) is it possible to cancel the lifetime membership?

If the payment is still pending on your credit/debit account you can always call your bank and have them stop payment before it gets processed. Once the payment goes through your stuck. Good luck Captain.

emiluskalile 02-03-2013 01:37 PM

I was wondering the same thing because of my brother, I started playing back before it was free and my brother made a character om my account, now that it is free to play he would like his own account, I know that this is against some rule or something but this would help me out. I hope I can get his character transferred to a new account when he makes one.