Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   How Do You Get A Picture In Your Signature? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=237014)

Archived Post 10-18-2011 12:38 AM

How Do You Get A Picture In Your Signature?
 
Can anyone tell me how to get a picture for my signature? Just wondering how its done.
Well maybe its something I am not allowed to do lol. Just thought of that. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 10-18-2011 12:44 AM

my account - the one on the forums, not the front page)
edit signature.
edit image box (yellow one).
type in a link to a website like photobucket where it is stored.

it has to be no bigger than 150 (h) x500 (w) pixels and 50kb in size.

Archived Post 10-18-2011 01:30 AM

Thank You
 
Thank You, I was wondering how everyone had this aeosome pic for thier signature. :D

Archived Post 10-18-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
it has to be no bigger than 150 (h) x500 (w) pixels and 50kb in size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander_Prescott
Thank You, I was wondering how everyone had this aeosome pic for thier signature. :D

*cough*

/10char

Archived Post 10-18-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tick0
*cough*

/10char

What this charming... Snickers forehead... Is trying to say is that your signature picture is 400x190
A wee bit much on the height that is.


I want candy. Klingons always makes me crave candy. :(

Archived Post 10-18-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
What this charming... Snickers forehead... Is trying to say is that your signature picture is 400x190
A wee bit much on the height that is.


I want candy. Klingons always makes me crave candy. :(

Thank you for clarifying my post.

*Throws sharp, jagged pieces of candy at you* :D

Archived Post 10-18-2011 02:20 AM

CANDAY! *launches self at candy*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 PM.