Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Doff and bridge officers PLEASE let us mail them to other toons (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=237229)

Archived Post 10-19-2011 06:55 AM

Doff and bridge officers PLEASE let us mail them to other toons

Please let us be able to mail these to other toons on our accounts. We can drag them off into the excahnge let us drag them to the mail window.

Archived Post 10-19-2011 07:05 AM

Not going to happen since you easly can farm doffs that way.. 8+ chars all doing the recruting missions... thats at least 50+ doffs every day...

Archived Post 10-19-2011 09:45 AM

yet I can sell them on the exchange

Archived Post 10-19-2011 09:52 AM

On Holodeck you can mail BO's, this was changed on Tribble?

Archived Post 10-19-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nishka
On Holodeck you can mail BO's, this was changed on Tribble?

You can still mail BOs, and you can mail the doff cadre inventory "item", but no individual doffs out of your roster.

Archived Post 10-19-2011 10:04 AM

That's only logical, isn't it?

Maybe I don't understand the point the OP is getting at. :-s

Archived Post 10-19-2011 10:08 AM

hmm they must have changed it. I have never been able to mail bo's i'll have to look at that again

Archived Post 10-19-2011 10:35 AM

They should make it so we can at least mail the White/Common DOffs.

I can see not letting folks mail (Farm) the Green/Blue/Purple ones...

But whites are going to be pretty much useless about two months after this thing hits Holo.

(except for folks who want their whole DOff Crew to be of a particular Race.)

Archived Post 10-19-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

They should make it so we can at least mail the White/Common DOffs.

I can see not letting folks mail (Farm) the Green/Blue/Purple ones...

But whites are going to be pretty much useless about two months after this thing hits Holo.

(except for folks who want their whole DOff Crew to be of a particular Race.)
And why shouldn't you be allowed to mail around unassigned Blue/ Purple doffs?

Keep in mind that the majority of them will already be character bound. (All the ones you buy in the doff store are bound.)

The ones that aren't should be allowed to be traded around with other players. After all, we can trade unassigned very rare BO's too, can't we?

Archived Post 10-19-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nishka
And why shouldn't you be allowed to mail around unassigned Blue/ Purple doffs?

Keep in mind that the majority of them will already be character bound. (All the ones you buy in the doff store are bound.)

The ones that aren't should be allowed to be traded around with other players. After all, we can trade unassigned very rare BO's too, can't we?

I didn't say They shouldn't let us, I said that I can understand why They don't want us to.