Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   New LRSV? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=238034)

Archived Post 10-23-2011 11:05 AM

New LRSV?
 
Hello fellow Trekkies;
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the new ability is for the new LRSV? I haven't heard anything.
Thanks, :D

Archived Post 10-23-2011 12:03 PM

i think you are talking about the new intrepid model, the bellerophon.

it has a photon shockwave torpedo. You arm it and your next photon torp fires and sends out a shockwave on impact. i believe it does kinetic damage and disables subsystems or something along those lines.

Archived Post 10-23-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i think you are talking about the new intrepid model, the bellerophon.

it has a photon shockwave torpedo. You arm it and your next photon torp fires and sends out a shockwave on impact. i believe it does kinetic damage and disables subsystems or something along those lines.

is that a console or is it unique to all that class?

Archived Post 10-23-2011 12:13 PM

It is a console and it is pretty useless. It only works with photon torpedoes. It only does the kinetic damage of a photonic shockwave and no more. I would expect it to do the torpedo damage and the shockwave damage but no. It is a good shockwave in the fact it knockbacks about 2km.

Archived Post 10-23-2011 01:48 PM

i will say the bellerophon with elite force set looks beautiful.

Archived Post 10-23-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamblinWreck (Post 3826388)
It is a console and it is pretty useless. It only works with photon torpedoes. It only does the kinetic damage of a photonic shockwave and no more. I would expect it to do the torpedo damage and the shockwave damage but no. It is a good shockwave in the fact it knockbacks about 2km.

It's value is not in it's damage - it's in the fact that it's a long range stun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i will say the bellerophon with elite force set looks beautiful.

Any chance you have a screen of that?

Archived Post 10-23-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvs5191 (Post 3826811)
It's value is not in it's damage - it's in the fact that it's a long range stun.



Any chance you have a screen of that?

What's the "elite fore" he was talking about?

Archived Post 10-23-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redheadguy
What's the "elite fore" he was talking about?

New gear set that's currently in f2p testing.

Archived Post 10-23-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i will say the bellerophon with elite force set looks beautiful.

Do you have a screenshot of this?

Archived Post 10-23-2011 10:16 PM

anyone know when it's coming out to holodeck?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:22 PM.