Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   New Gekli pet.... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=238709)

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:09 PM

New Gekli pet....

great........

(sarcasm detector off the charts)

any chance of a headline featuring a new episode soon? ........

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:14 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maina (Post 3834393)
Good enough to get you a post huh?

Welcome to the c-store, when all you freeloaders start playing for free, we need stuff to buy. Somebody has to subsidize your game.:rolleyes:

I missed your point. Since I'm a career officer and have been since beta

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:17 PM

Yeah.. You know all that Development time.. Modeling the Gekli, making the item art.. Deciding on a price.. On the UI for the C-Store, on the Screenshot for the C-Store..

That was a much wiser investment than almost anything else they could have done.

Yep. That right there has "high priority" written all over it..

Uh-huh.. I know I'm absolutely frothing at the mouth for yet another useless thing to spend money on to take up an inventory slot.. Yep, sure am.

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the c-store, when all you freeloaders start playing for free, we need stuff to buy. Somebody has to subsidize your game.:rolleyes:

Says our fellow Career Officer..

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katic (Post 3834400)
Yeah.. You know all that Development time.. Modeling the Gekli, making the item art.. Deciding on a price.. On the UI for the C-Store, on the Screenshot for the C-Store..

That was a much wiser investment than almost anything else they could have done.

Yep. That right there has "high priority" written all over it..

Uh-huh.. I know I'm absolutely frothing at the mouth for yet another useless thing to spend money on to take up an inventory slot.. Yep, sure am.

Right on man, I feel you, I'm so sick of these stupid add-ons

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:22 PM

So can the X.team that develops the stupid Gelki do something more productive like add art for the next featured episodes?

Archived Post 10-27-2011 10:32 PM

If it smells like fish but tastes like chicken.... Gekli
Can a Gekli pvp?

Archived Post 10-27-2011 11:04 PM

Well, I for one like the Gekli.

It's little touches like that, that bring a game to life for me.

and since it's a C-store item it helps support the game, which in the end make the game better.

Archived Post 10-27-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Good enough to get you a post huh?

Heh, you mean like the PvP community that has bankrolled all these costumes and pets to make an RP fantasy land while not even getting a single iota of content in return?