||11-02-2011 05:33 PM
Release Notes - November 3, 2011
- Doomsday’s holographic disguise is properly turning player into a Klingon.
- Resolved an exploit on Otha that allowed players to reach a part of the map where they can shoot Borg but the Borg can't path to them.
- Adjusted values of fighter cannon rewards from "The Vault" to be more in line with other shuttle type weapons.
- Removed Gorn mining frigates from non-mining-related missions.
- Selecting an object for Component Complete will now make that object interactible.
- Resolved a crash caused by adding dialog to the story editor, then undoing, then adding a dialog to the map editor.
- C-Store species purchasing behavior has been added to the Foundry character creator.
- Resolved an issue with explosions FX in Foundry content.
- Updated the icons for Science Team, Engineering Team, and Tactical Team.
- The primary fire for Pulsewave guns no longer shoot in multiple directions.
- Transwarp is now a consistent color between Federation and Klingon factions.
- Updated FX for Mask Energy Signature.
- Also resolved an issue where certain textures became brighter as the ship got darker.
- All torpedoes now move at the same speed, which is faster than before.
- Ship shield FX will now be played on the side of the ship that is actually taking damage.
- Restored the beam FX for gravity well.
- Updated Transwarp FX to take into account of how many Nacelles your ship has.
- Also updated the color of Klingon Transwarp so that it's not pink.
- Adjusted warp in FX so they show up more reliably in cutscenes.
- Updated Tractor Beam, Tractor Repel, and Feedback Pulse
- They will now fire from Fore and Aft appropriate nodes instead of the deflector.
- Tiers 9-12 of common utility recoil compensating armor is no longer bind on equip.
- All versions of Mark 10 Utility armor can now be properly equipped at Rear Admiral.
- Resolved an issue that allowed certain Mark 11 and 12 Plasma weapons to be equipped by players that were too low of a rank.
- Fighter and shuttle warp core death explosions no longer have any damaging effect on a Foundry map.
- Dampening Fields should automatically disappear after a short time on maps where there creator has left.
- Updates to Confuse, Scramble Sensors, and Antimatter Spread
- Science Team, Engineering Team, and Tactical Team will no longer be affected by the auto-retargeting effect of Confuse, Scramble Sensors and Antimatter Spread.
- If you are confused and activate Science Team, Science team will apply to your current target.
- It will not automatically apply to you, and it you have a foe or friend targeted science team will still affect that target.
- If you have no target, Science Team will no longer re-target a random target.
- When affected by Confuse, Scramble Sensors, or Antimatter spread you will no longer be able to see enemy cloaked ships.
- These same rules have been applied to ground confusion and stealth.
- Modified how the duration of Scramble Sensors is calculated. Overall, the duration has been reduced, but it now gets more benefit from skill.
- Updated high yield torpedo AI so that the torpedoes will retarget to the nearest legal target if their current target is destroyed, instead of just hanging around until expiration
- Torpedoes that are forced to retarget will only retarget on to enemies.
- Mines, high yield torpedoes, and tricobalt devices now have faction neutral AOE damage.
- This means if a player drops a tricobalt device on a target at point blank range both the target and the player will take splash damage.
- NPCs will no longer use mines, plasma high yields or tricobalt devices at point blank range
- Scramble Sensors now has a Max Number of Targets of 10.
- Increased damage of all Plasma High Yield torpedoes by 20%
- Science Team and Engineering Team can now be activated while the player is disabled.
- Increased damage, recharge, and global cooldown of all mines.
- Update descriptions and greatly improved the tooltips for all mines.
- All mines are now harder to see by foes. Foes can see them at 2.5k by default, with more range gained by adding power to Auxiliary or with Science Vessels with Improved sensors. This should make them more useful as a mine, and reduce targeting noise at a distance.
- Increased recharge time of mines by 25%
- Photon went from 12 to 15 and chroniton from 20 to 25.
- Tricobalt remains at 60 seconds
- Re-tuned the spread patterns/distance of all basic and Dispersal Pattern Beta mines.
- Boarding Party:
- The Boarding Party description now correctly states it consumes 10 crew.
- Significantly boosted the chance for Boarding Party to disable a Subsystem or a Add recharge Time to a Bridge officer system.
- 50%, 66%, and 83% depending on player Rank
- Vice Admiral players will always launch a level 51 boarding party shuttle.
- Tuned Breen cluster torpedo to reflect the increase in mine damage .
- Reduced base damage of Tricobalt Device and gave it support for High Yield and Spread.
- Spread targets 2, 3 or 4 targets based on player rank.
- Tricobalt Device High Yield does slightly more damage than the basic Tricobalt Device torpedo, but leaves a Subspace Rift.
- The rift lasts 10, 13, or 16 sec based on rank of High Yield, but the duration randomly varies by 50%.
- Any entities in the rift are disabled
- Players cannot activate a power, but all passives, including engines and shields remain online.
- Whenever any Disable effect expires or is removed the affected target is immune for 10 seconds.
- Resolved a bug in recharge time for Quick Fix III, Rank 9 for bridge officers. Its recharge was incorrectly set at 90 seconds. Changed it to 60 seconds like all other Quick Fix recharge times.
- Space Plasma energy procs can now be cleared by Hazard Team.
- Palm strike powers no longer reduce player threat.
- The Venture and the Vor'Kang now have unique ship health bars.
- Fixed Delta Flyer's registration number showing the wrong number and being too big.
- Vor’kang: closed the gap at the end of the neck, mirrored mission pod windows.
- Venture: fixed the decal on the right nacelle and the z-fighting under the hull.
- Envoy is now showing the ID name and number on the saucer.
- Added additional window options for the Rhode Island microtransaction ship.
- The Grappler power that came with the NX C-store ship has been converted into a console. The item can be removed and used on any other ships.
- Existing ships will be fixed-up and their powers will be converted into items.
- Gorn Varanus Support Vessel updates:
- Hull Repair Drones healing rate has been improved by 400%.
- The Launch Repair Platform now provides Mask Energy Signature for any nearby allies who are not in combat.
- Launch Repair Platform ability is no longer on the mine global cooldown.
- Implemented a maximum limit to ship bridge officer slots purchased via the C-store to 44.
- Implemented a maximum limit ship slots purchased via the C-store to 28.
- Resolved an issue that caused timeouts when submitting bug tickets.
- Removed non-functional commands /guild_clearlog and /guild_requestlog.
- Camera Target Lock no longer changes the players camera option to "Follow Target" and prevents camera type changes.
- It is no longer possible to create a Fleet with the exact same name as an existing one.
- The space bridge officer UI element will now always display bridge officers in the following order: universal, tactical, engineering, science.
- The mission journal can no longer be resized to the point that breaks the UI.
- Resolved an issue that cause the ground tray to reset to tray mode 1.
- Shooter mode is now allowed to be active at the same time the in game media player open.
- The respec window will close if the player gets out of range of the contact.
- The skill respec window will automatically close when the character status window is opened.
- The Assignments tab in the status window has been renamed to Stations.
- Removed non-functional social media commands.
- The Bridge Officer Console Slot default position is no longer center-aligned behind other UI elements.
- The wrong character will no longer be inadvertently renamed when using a Rename token.