Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 8, 2011 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240228)

Archived Post 11-08-2011 10:34 AM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 8, 2011

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111030a.4

Duty Officer:
  • New Duty officer assignment math is now in place, this should resolve the issue with duty officer slotting not affecting outcome chance.
  • Diplomacy XP has been rescaled to be consistent with the other commendation categories.
    • Your tier should not have changed; all Diplomacy assignments should now be using the new scale.
    • To match this, most Diplomacy assignments have had their durations adjusted.
  • Modified many Colonial duty officer assignment chains to add colored text notifications of chain-specific assignments.
  • Modified rarity and duration of many assignments.
  • Fixed active roster Nurse power.
  • Reduced lockout period and data sample rewards to match for anomaly duty officer assignments.
  • Significantly modified distribution of assignments across categories to even out the types that appear.
  • Moved many Marauding assignments to other categories.
  • Commodities now can stack to 250 units from 99.
  • Assemble Turret engineering assignments are now less prone to failure.
  • Changed Espionage Tier III title from "Operative" to "Saboteur".
  • Increased rarity of bridge officer recruitment assignments.
  • Removed the commodity requirements for Reinforce military assignments.
  • Fixed bad slotting issue with Establish Trade Route assignments.
  • Duty officer specialization "Technician" displays now as "Technician" and not "Technician Engineer".
  • Reduced proc chance for Warp Core Engineer active roster power.
  • Fixed issue with Development commendation category not tiering up properly at Tier I.
  • This particular fix is not retroactive. Fixed slotting issue with "Perform Rite of Ascension" assignment

Archived Post 11-08-2011 10:38 AM

Good stuff. Thanks for not making us wait until Thursday or Friday.

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:00 AM

did you fix the fire all weapon buttons being greyed out in combat? is that coming soon. i know that is bugging people.

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:00 AM

Thew... You're still around Steve, thought Zero had stolen your job for a while there man. :p

Thank the team for this from us, we've been looking forward to this patch all weekend! Well I have at least and the change to the stack limit for Commodities is ruddy awesome, cheers! :)

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:02 AM

Is this patch up already?

The patch changes are GREAT and I really thank you for not making us wait till the end of the week. THANKS! =D

But I'd like to know if the patch is up already? If you patched it already, because I just logged in (17H00 PM [-3h00 from greenwhich]) and nothing happened, the game didn't patch anything on the Tribble test server and I noticed no changes in the DOff system so far.

Thank you! =D

-- EDIT --

Never mind, just saw the warning window pouping up to say the server will be brought down! =D
THANK YOU!

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:04 AM

Tribble will be brought down in less than 30 minutes from now...

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecto (Post 3852935)
Thew... You're still around Steve, thought Zero had stolen your job for a while there man. :p

You'll be seeing Zero handling the patch notes more often from now on. It tends to be new producer work and I haven't had a new producer to pass them off to in a while :)

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marklord (Post 3852936)
The patch changes are GREAT and I really thank you for not making us wait till the end of the week. THANKS! =D

But I'd like to know if the patch is up already? If you patched it already, because I just logged in (17H00 PM [-3h00 from greenwhich]) and nothing happened, the game didn't patch anything on the Tribble test server and I noticed no changes in the DOff system so far.

Thank you! =D

-- EDIT --

Never mind, just saw the warning window pouping up to say the server will be brought down! =D
THANK YOU!

We just now got the "down in 30 mins" notification.

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
You'll be seeing Zero handling the patch notes more often from now on. It tends to be new producer work and I haven't had a new producer to pass them off to in a while :)

its good to have slaves to do your bidding.

Archived Post 11-08-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno

Be careful, you might not want to hand her all the 'rookie' work. I've been told she still has some connections to QA, and those sneaky fellows can make your life hell. :p