Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Chronometric Wave Signature want to purchase (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240815)

Archived Post 11-13-2011 08:51 AM

Chronometric Wave Signature want to purchase

Looking to purchase about 500 the exchange is currently bugged and we cannot see stacks. Willing to pay about 5k each or best offer please pm me with amount and price.

Archived Post 11-13-2011 09:35 AM

You cant see stacks because a minority of idiots in the game purposefully make sure they dont show by wasting lots of time selling one at a time. :rolleyes: :mad:

Sad I know, but thats how it is. if I had some to sell you I would to help you out, but I used all mine up before cryptic ruins crafting for good.. :(

Archived Post 11-13-2011 10:23 AM

You can't blame the players because cryptic never fixed it. But thanks

Archived Post 11-13-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linkdown (Post 3860171)
You can't blame the players because cryptic never fixed it. But thanks

So the state builds a new highway and some idiot has an accident because he was driving like an idiot, it that his fault or the governments for building the highway?

Archived Post 11-13-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.E.Hunte
So the state builds a new highway and some idiot has an accident because he was driving like an idiot, it that his fault or the governments for building the highway?

LOL you serious... If you are then no the person was driving like an idiot.

Archived Post 11-13-2011 03:37 PM

Fixed what? I havent noticed any problem with throwing alotments of several dozen on to the exchange.

To the OP... If I had 500, I'd sell em to you, but Im struggling to keep up with demand.

Archived Post 11-13-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Fixed what? I havent noticed any problem with throwing alotments of several dozen on to the exchange.

To the OP... If I had 500, I'd sell em to you, but Im struggling to keep up with demand.

The exchange displays only 400 items per search. So if there are 400 listings of 1 anomaly, no other stacks will be displayed.

Archived Post 11-13-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latinumbar
The exchange displays only 400 items per search. So if there are 400 listings of 1 anomaly, no other stacks will be displayed.

Well Sheet. No wonder my stacks weren't selling. :(

(It disturbs me that I'm only just learning this!)

Archived Post 11-14-2011 01:52 AM

stacks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Well Sheet. No wonder my stacks weren't selling. :(

(It disturbs me that I'm only just learning this!)

I could use 2 to 3 stacks if anyone has any.
PM me to work out details

Archived Post 11-14-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dredson
I could use 2 to 3 stacks if anyone has any.
PM me to work out details

same here :D