Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Shadow's Bar And Grill (RPG Thread) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=241130)

Archived Post 11-16-2011 11:46 PM

Shadow's Bar And Grill (RPG Thread)

Shadow sighed as he finished wiping off the newly installed marble bar top. Looking out, he visually made sure each of the tables, each with a replicator installed in the middle and a built-in computerized menu system, was placed exactly where it needed to be.

Using a computer console behind the bar, he started making a list of the jobs he would have to hire people to fill. Though the replicators partially solved server and kitchen staff issues, there would no doubt be those who wanted the 'personal touch' instead of replicated food and drink. As such, he would need some kitchen staff, wait staff, bar keeps, and others. So, Shadow made mental note to start work on 'job opening' flyers to put up.

OOC: Alright, this is a simple IC thread. You RP as your 'self'...well your 'persona' that you use on-line. Forum rules apply, but other than that....we are all basically Q in this thread, so have fun. The RP this pays homage to has gotten to 90+ pages in its life (90 pages on the last forum alone it was on, in fact, forget how many pages on older forums), so this will be fun.

OOC #2: Figured might as well bring this old 'light hearted', non-serious RPG over here. Well, the 'anything goes' RPG built on 'godmodding' (lol) is back. Have fun.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 06:10 PM

*Walks in and sits at the bar*

"Saurian Brandy and make sure its the real thing. Go ahead and leave the bottle if you don't mind, its been a long day"

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:00 PM

*Grabs a stool at the bar*

"Jack; neat! And leave the bottle."

*tosses a $50 to the bar keep.

"Use the change to call me a cab at the end of the night and keep the rest"

Archived Post 11-18-2011 12:37 AM

*Looks over as the EBH (Emergency Bartender Hologram) takes and fills the two orders.*

"Things look like they are starting to get busy in here," Shadow chuckles, "maybe I'll add a 70s style dance cage with complementary 70s clothing next."

Archived Post 11-18-2011 05:20 AM

*Sits at the bar*

"I'll have a Red Stag and Coke."

*Gives the bar tender double the cost of the drink.*

"Keep the change."

Archived Post 11-18-2011 05:34 AM

*There is a flickering of lights as a transporter effect appears, then disappears, leaving behind a fairly young looking Trill named Jinx. She walks across to the bar, raising a hand in greeting to the people already here before her, then sits on a bar stool*

"Nice place Shadow. It's looking good. I'll start off easy though, Raktajino first, then I'll think about the booze."

*She looks around until she finds the slot for her credit chip, and slots it in, leaving it there until she is ready to leave.*

Archived Post 11-18-2011 08:48 AM

*The Vice Admiral takes a swig from the bottle*

What brings you fellas into town?

Archived Post 11-18-2011 09:07 AM

"USS Peregrine is in dry dock for repairs. My Chief Engineer is a miracle worker, but if you face off against the Borg enough times, you're going to need more than field repairs."

*Sips drink*

Archived Post 11-18-2011 09:35 AM

"I know the feeling. The USS Huntsville came in for some refit work and I got pulled down here to do some "admiral" work. Even though I keep residence on my ship, I haven't seen anything but Earth in the past two months. I'm hearing there will be some action near DS9 in a couple months. Hopefully I'll be able to get in the middle of that."

Archived Post 11-18-2011 09:50 AM

*emerges from the back room in authentic bartender's gear, gets out a clean rag and starts inspecting the glassware for dirt, occasionally rubbing it clean*