Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   what happened to the Romulan missions on Tribble? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=241157)

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:30 AM

what happened to the Romulan missions on Tribble?

I have gotten up to Captain 7 or 8 on a character I created on Tribble, but all the Romulan missions (the ones from Adm T'Nae) are gone. I have not seen any of them. I have done mostly the DeepspaceEncounters and cluster missions and a few of the Klingon missions but many of those also are missing. Is there some specific thing I need to do to "trigger" availability of the missions or were those not enabled on Tribble for F2P testing?

I have also done some of the Drake missions but other Eta Eridani missions are missing.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:55 AM

The way they have it on tribble is that you have to complete all of the klingon mission in order before the other ones will open up. You don't have a choice to skip one, and take the next one. It's one mission at a time, except for the DSE and explore missions.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:56 AM

The missions are now forced progression meaning you have to do them in order. You can't do the romulan missions until you have completed all of the klingon story arc and you can't get the next klingon mission until you have done the mission before it.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:56 AM

You are now forced to take the missions in order, you have to finish the Klingon missions to get to the Romulan ones. And finish the Romulan ones to get to the Cardassian ones, etc.

While I suppose it does make some sense, I hate the change even if only for the fact that you can no longer skip that retarded a** mission named Divide Et Impera. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 11-17-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptProton (Post 3864816)
The way they have it on tribble is that you have to complete all of the klingon mission in order before the other ones will open up. You don't have a choice to skip one, and take the next one. It's one mission at a time, except for the DSE and explore missions.

I thought that might be it, but I do not see Klingon missions and the last one I completed was Kuva Magh.
Any idea what I need to do to get the next Klingon mission?

Archived Post 11-17-2011 09:00 AM

Finish the Devidian Series I believe.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 09:07 AM

I'm pretty sure the last mission in the Klingon Front is The Doomsday Device. Once you finish that mission you'll get the mission Heading Out, which will open up the Romulan content for you.

Archived Post 11-17-2011 09:09 AM

I know of topic but... LOL@Jarnin's signature

Archived Post 11-17-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 (Post 3864869)
I know of topic but... LOL@Jarnin's signature

The best part is that it's real!

Archived Post 11-17-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 (Post 3864843)
Finish the Devidian Series I believe.

Thanks, I do have one left in the series. I will finish it now.