Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 29, 2011 - Take 2 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=242423)

Archived Post 11-29-2011 07:50 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 29, 2011 - Take 2

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.9

General:
  • More polish to the Duty Officer window.
  • The design of the NPC Contact and map icons have been adjusted based on player feedback.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented item links from being colored correctly.
  • Completed Duty Officer assignments once again grant correct rewards.

(Better late than never with the patch notes, I hope.)

Archived Post 11-29-2011 08:00 PM

I'm sure those fixes will mean a lot to people trying to finish things.

Thanks for putting a rush on it.

Archived Post 11-29-2011 08:27 PM

No Pergium?
Have my attempts to get the UM's renamed Pergium been shunned out the window into the garbage inbetween the Vulcan Lirpas that had "Dstahl Forever" engraved into them, and the Atari brand coffee mugs ?

Archived Post 11-29-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.9

General:

(Better late than never with the patch notes, I hope.)

Thank you for fixing this!

Archived Post 11-29-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex

Be careful people...after the new patch I was able to collect rewards for some assignments, but not others. Not sure if there's a distinction but I stopped trying to collect rewards pending a full fix.

Also, I have 12 assignments in progress but only 7 assignment points available. Before today I always had a total of 21 slots. A few hours ago it was 20, and now I'm down to 19.

Archived Post 11-29-2011 09:10 PM

Not all of the doff missions can be turned in. Some of the missions have been corrected so a reward can be claimed but alot of mine are still bugged.

I through away alot of xp on my fed before I caught that they were bugged, When I logged into my kdf i watched his missions and noticed some would complete with a reward and others would not because they are still bugged.

Archived Post 11-29-2011 09:23 PM

Will Klingon Academy get a ground map?

Archived Post 11-29-2011 09:50 PM

I assume you mean a minImap?

Archived Post 11-29-2011 10:21 PM

Ty, ty, ty...
I was afraid we'd have to wait a few days for the correction of the DOFF assignments turn in bug.
Thank you.

Archived Post 11-30-2011 01:41 AM

Since there are people in here who didn't get rewards for all of their assignments, I will not even try to turn them in for now. Please have a look at them again today, and if possible please give us another hotfix for them. :)