Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Unable to claim T3 Excelsior and Neb as promised by Cryptic (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=242641)

Archived Post 12-01-2011 10:41 AM

Unable to claim T3 Excelsior and Neb as promised by Cryptic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainGeko
BTW, if you bought the T5 excelsior, you should be able to continue to claim the both the T5 and T3 variant. Only going forward will they be sold separately (BTW, the T5 Excelsior is getting reverted on Tribble to the way it is on holodeck now. You may have to discard your tribble T5 Excelsior and reclaim it to fix it. The T3 Excelsior is just plain getting better. This change to the T5 Excelsior is not in yet, but it's on its way). In fact, any item that changed from an account unlock to a character unlock, or any purchase that gave you something in the past that it no longer gives you (like the T5/T3 Excelsior and Nebula bundles) will be honored, and was always planned to be honored, and nothing less was ever implied.

Source Post

I've purchased the Nebula and Excelsior (Advanced Heavy Cruiser) Retrofits from the CStore. So, per this post, I logged in today expecting to see the T3 versions unlocked in the CStore as promised. They are not. Instead they are sitting there saying I haven't purchased them. I also checked Legacy unlocks as well, and they're not available there either. Talk about broken trust...

Is this an oversight (I hope) or intended ?

Archived Post 12-01-2011 11:06 AM

A couple of the T5 ships are mentioned in the release notes as unclaimable at the moment. Beside that you are right, the T3 versions also show as purchasable and not only them also Tribbles and non-combat pets show up with C-Store prizes for me. What a wonderful and unexpected mess.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 11:40 AM

Yes, I have the same problem. I think it is a bug.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 12:19 PM

Remember, everyone is now beta testing the F2P build. There are bound to be some bugs. Give it a week or two and they should be sorted.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 12:26 PM

C-Store Account Wide perchases = bugged
Qo'nos Shipyard (model invisible) = bugged (SINCE BETA!)
Doff System = bugged
Captain Rename tokens dont rename your character in his profile = bugged
Old Auction house mail bug = Bugged since Aucton house update get 30 mails sent to you when you delete them they get resent
Power Tray bugs when you miss draging a power to it = bugged

I really don't think i will ever pay to play this crap again, soon as SWTOR comes out im off. I really love star trek but this is just buggy pay to win crap !

This was clearly RUSHED out to have something to compete with SWTOR and it really dose SHOW !

Archived Post 12-01-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvsaris (Post 3883699)
Remember, everyone is now beta testing the F2P build. There are bound to be some bugs. Give it a week or two and they should be sorted.

Yea, I'm hoping it's just a bug/oversight...
If it's not, that's when we have a problem :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by decker999 (Post 3883535)
A couple of the T5 ships are mentioned in the release notes as unclaimable at the moment. Beside that you are right, the T3 versions also show as purchasable and not only them also Tribbles and non-combat pets show up with C-Store prizes for me. What a wonderful and unexpected mess.

Did you check your Legacy CStore tab ? it's down near the bottom. That's where all my account wide Tribbles, pets, etc are.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheXtreme (Post 3883723)
C-Store Account Wide perchases = bugged
Qo'nos Shipyard (model invisible) = bugged (SINCE BETA!)
Doff System = bugged
Captain Rename tokens dont rename your character in his profile = bugged
Old Auction house mail bug = Bugged since Aucton house update get 30 mails sent to you when you delete them they get resent
Power Tray bugs when you miss draging a power to it = bugged

I really don't think i will ever pay to play this crap again, soon as SWTOR comes out im off. I really love star trek but this is just buggy pay to win crap !

This was clearly RUSHED out to have something to compete with SWTOR and it really dose SHOW !

can I have your stuff

Archived Post 12-01-2011 01:19 PM

my excelsior doesnt have a console :(

Archived Post 12-01-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 (Post 3883840)
can I have your stuff

na its going free to play when i come back from SWTOR ill pop in and check plus its all bound :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM.