Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Diplomatic Transwarp (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=242644)

Archived Post 12-01-2011 10:53 AM

Diplomatic Transwarp
 
never mind... fixed

Appearently a full respec, and several logins and logouts were nessacary... Wich is still stupid

Archived Post 12-01-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 3883497)
Hi Cryptic...

You promised us, it wouldn go wrong.

You said things will get better.

I am currently compiling a list, and I am at 11 bugs alread... but worst for me right now is: WHERE ARE MY DIPLOMATIC TRANSWARP SKILLS?!?!

Get them back...

Did you remember that They added 50 points to the last level...?..

Perhaps you need to redo yer Skill Tree to make up for that??

Archived Post 12-01-2011 10:55 AM

yes yes BECAUSE ALL CAPS FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of punctuation too, must have that. In short, bug report it. :)

Archived Post 12-01-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveyNY (Post 3883502)
Did you remember that They added 50 points to the last level...?..

Perhaps you need to redo yer Skill Tree to make up for that??

No... I did not forget that... In fact it worked in my very first try, but thanks for asking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3883504)
yes yes BECAUSE ALL CAPS FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of punctuation too, must have that. In short, bug report it. :)

Actually Caps illustrates Shouting or Yelling... May want to brush up on your internet, to get up to the lastes specs in that area.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 3883526)
Actually Caps illustrates Shouting or Yelling... May want to brush up on your internet, to get up to the lastes specs in that area.

Last time I checked shouting matches don't fix anything either. Maturity and communication however is very effective when both parties have such skills. In short, submit a ticket.

Archived Post 12-01-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3883639)
Last time I checked shouting matches don't fix anything either. Maturity and communication however is very effective when both parties have such skills. In short, submit a ticket.

But shouting does help me loose tension... And you're assuming that I did'n submit a ticket.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.