||12-01-2011 05:45 PM
Release Notes: December 2, 2011
- Events now properly run on every instance of the intended map, not just the first one.
- Added more specific text about which queues the player will be banned from when a leaver penalty is enabled.
- Addressed an issue with the ship store where the filmstrip image would not match the text for the displayed ship.
- City on the Edge of Never: BíVat no longer cowers from Miralís threats.
- The Sao Paulo ship now has a hull strength indicator.
- The Borg bridge officers are back in the C-store.
- Players cannot join or create queue games while they are on any queue maps.
- While on a mission map, the Transwarp icon in the mission tracker now appears disabled.
- Using uncommon, rare, or very rare doffs on assignments now properly increase rewards earned on successful assignments.
- The signage in ESD has been tweaked.
- Players can once again drag, adjust, and move powers in their space and ground power trays.
- Powers will now update properly when swapping bridge officer seating.
- The Puyjaq in the legacy tab of the C-Store now properly gives the Puyjaq when reclaimed.
- Only one version of any ship will show up in the in game ship stores.