Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (December 1, 2011) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=242785)

Archived Post 12-01-2011 07:15 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (December 1, 2011)

We will be bringing down Holodeck on Friday, December 2nd from 9:30AM to 11:00AM PST (1730 to 1900 UTC) for an update. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.

Archived Post 12-02-2011 02:25 AM

Release Notes:
  • Added more specific text about which queues the player will be banned from when a leaver penalty is enabled.
  • Addressed a number of issues with the ship store, where the filmstrip would not match the information at the bottom.
  • City on the Edge of Never: BíVat no longer cowers from Miralís threats.
  • The Sao Paulo ship has a hull strength indicator again.
  • The Borg bridge officers are back in the C-store.
  • Players cannot join or create queue games while they are on any queue maps.
  • While on a mission map, the Transwarp icon in the mission tracker now appears disabled.
  • Increased rewards based on using uncommon, rare, or very rare doffs on assignments are now being properly adjusted.
Those were communicated for "Tribble" by ZeroniusRex yesterday night.

Archived Post 12-02-2011 02:38 AM

Oh come on!
This evening I at least had a little time to play :o(

Archived Post 12-02-2011 03:11 AM

It was expected, after the quite buggy main push yesterday. I expect even another maintenance tomorrmeow to bring back the C-store interactions (claiming ships etc).

Archived Post 12-02-2011 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marika.shran (Post 3885076)
It was expected, after the quite buggy main push yesterday. I expect even another maintenance tomorrmeow to bring back the C-store interactions (claiming ships etc).

Yeah, of course.
Seriously, was it EVER diffrent when Cryptic applied a bigger patch?
Doesnt change the fact that is sucks.... I mean the downtime starts prety exactly when I come home. Again. They dont really like us people over here...

Archived Post 12-02-2011 03:39 AM

Indedd, I never could play much during the last days when I came back from hospital.

Cryptic should seroiusly think about their overseas customers :mad:

Archived Post 12-02-2011 06:05 AM

yeah good thing they tested this build on Red Shirt first to get rid of all the bugs before they throw it at Holodeck....

oh... wait...

Archived Post 12-02-2011 06:40 AM

Third consecutive day of patching. In the middle of my scheduled play time.

I sirs, am not a happy customer.

Archived Post 12-02-2011 08:01 AM

That downtime is fair bit later than usual, right at the start of the UK prime time :(

But not unexpected that one or two bugs need fixed, though surprisingly this was the smoothest and bug less Season ever :eek:

Archived Post 12-02-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFP_Dodgers (Post 3885417)
That downtime is fair bit later than usual, right at the start of the UK prime time :(

But not unexpected that one or two bugs need fixed, though surprisingly this was the smoothest and bug less Season ever :eek:

Thats because its really season 4 :cool: