Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - December 2, 2011: The Sequel (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=243015)

Archived Post 12-02-2011 06:40 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - December 2, 2011: The Sequel

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.16

General:
  • The bug reporting window should no longer display UNTRANSLATED mission names when selecting which mission you are currently on.
  • The Crew Assignments key bind now correctly opens up the Assignments window.
  • Duty officer Maintenance Engineer specialization "SpeedCooldownCategory" is now displayed as the more clear "Cooldown Rate".
  • Resolved several minor issues with the Klingon Rewards window.
  • The chat window option for displaying message types will now be enabled by default for new characters.
  • Added art optimization updates for the disrupter space beam weapons and global updates to shield impact FX.
  • Reverted the changes to the Guardian of Forever voice.
  • The Gekli Companion power will no longer display (null) in the Available Abilities window.
  • Night of the Comet
    • During Reliving the Past, critters in the bar fight can no longer leave the bar and move into the hallway between the bar and spawn point.
    • Becoming the Future: the D7s have been tuned down based on player feedback.
  • Tear of the Prophets: Gul Oran and the Orb are no longer present when the Cardassian Minister claims that Gul Oran has run off with it.
  • Skirmish: Reinforcements now respawn when killed.
  • The exchange officers for Federation Ambassadors have been updated!
    • When you gain the diplomacy rank of Federation Ambassador, rank 4, go to Jiro Sugihara where you can claim a new very rare exchange officer.
    • If you are already a Federation Ambassador, go back to Jiro and you can claim a new very rare exchange officer and if you already have a common one, you can keep that one, too!

Archived Post 12-02-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.16

General:
  • The bug reporting window should no longer display UNTRANSLATED mission names when selecting which mission you are currently on.
  • The Crew Assignments key bind now correctly opens up the Assignments window.
  • Duty officer Maintenance Engineer specialization "SpeedCooldownCategory" is now displayed as the more clear "Cooldown Rate".
  • Resolved several minor issues with the Klingon Rewards window.
  • The chat window option for displaying message types will now be enabled by default for new characters.
  • Added art optimization updates for the disrupter space beam weapons and global updates to shield impact FX.
  • Reverted the changes to the Guardian of Forever voice.
  • The Gekli Companion power will no longer display (null) in the Available Abilities window.
  • Night of the Comet
    • During Reliving the Past, critters in the bar fight can no longer leave the bar and move into the hallway between the bar and spawn point.
    • Becoming the Future: the D7s have been tuned down based on player feedback.
  • Tear of the Prophets: Gul Oran and the Orb are no longer present when the Cardassian Minister claims that Gul Oran has run off with it.
  • Skirmish: Reinforcements now respawn when killed.
    • When you gain the diplomacy rank of Federation Ambassador, rank 4, go to Jiro Sugihara where you can claim a new very rare exchange officer.
    • If you are already a Federation Ambassador, go back to Jiro and you can claim a new very rare exchange officer and if you already have a common one, you can keep that one, too!

you guys deserve some praise for how fast and hard you work :) it's a shame more people don't realize it (especially now)

Archived Post 12-02-2011 06:53 PM

Can't believe you caved in to the peer pressure on the Gaurdian of Forevers voice. Both are bad, but the newer one was comincally bad. Should always go with the laugh. :D

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

ST.16.20111119a.16

General:

Umm, I maxed Diplo on Tribble using my test character, just went and visited Jiro, and I got nothing. Sure this got turned on?

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3886765)
Umm, I maxed Diplo on Tribble using my test character, just went and visited Jiro, and I got nothing. Sure this got turned on?

You sure you're checking this on the right build? Because as far as I can tell we haven't done the update yet. ;)

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

You sure you're checking this on the right build? Because as far as I can tell we haven't done the update yet. ;)

Yeah...I'm a dumb***. As I typed that last post, the shard went down.

I'm so stoooopid. /facepalm

:D

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3886771)
Yeah...I'm a dumb***. As I typed that last post, the shard went down.

I'm so stoooopid. /facepalm

:D

LOL Not at all.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go into full impulse and FREAKED OUT that our game was broken because it didn't work.

Then I discovered I had unequipped my ship's engines. Haha! :o

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3886771)
I'm so stoooopid.

No, I would say that your are UBER excited. If I was not on Holodeck right now, I would be on tribble standing and demanding that Jiro Open up his story of female purple Orion BOffs.

Matt

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:32 PM

Can anyone tell me why crit success on doff missions no longer give bonus dilithium?

Archived Post 12-02-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

LOL Not at all.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go into full impulse and FREAKED OUT that our game was broken because it didn't work.

Then I discovered I had unequipped my ship's engines. Haha! :o

I reported a bug about that at least once before I realized what I'd done.