Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   What happened to the Maxk XI Vendor? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=243166)

Archived Post 12-03-2011 04:21 PM

What happened to the Maxk XI Vendor?

Ive been looking around for this npc today, and can't seem to find it. It was the vendor that had all the mark XII Equipment and such, that you used to buy with emblems. It used to be in the central core, where did they move it too?

Archived Post 12-03-2011 04:26 PM

You will find him up the back and to the left of the shipyard at ESD, upstairs shipyard where you see the Galaxy class docked.

Archived Post 12-03-2011 07:40 PM

they actually split it up into a space vendor and a ground vendor, and the new vendors are now located right next to the existing EC vendors for their type of gear. So as stated above, the Space Dilithium Vendor is in the ship requisitions level of the shipyard and the Ground Dilithium vendor is in Requisitions on the main level, in the corner by the gun rack

Archived Post 12-04-2011 07:26 AM

Problem: the shipyard vendor carries no Mk XI antiproton gear.

Neither does anyone at BGO.

There is no more Mk XI antiproton SHIP gear for sale in the game, other than for Borg salvage. Ground gear is available, but not ship gear.

If I'm wrong, please tell me where said gear is now on sale.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adwynyth (Post 3888495)
Problem: the shipyard vendor carries no Mk XI antiproton gear.

Neither does anyone at BGO.

There is no more Mk XI antiproton SHIP gear for sale in the game, other than for Borg salvage. Ground gear is available, but not ship gear.

If I'm wrong, please tell me where said gear is now on sale.

You are not wrong they just turned the badge vendor into the dil vendor and did not import the emblem items over to what was the badge vendor.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 11:50 AM

Consoles

Consoles

Where the heck do you buy Tactical, Science and engineering consoles now?

I went the central core where I used to convert emblems to equipment and the NPC a dead NPC.

I went up stairs to the ship yard and found that you can buy: Ships, shuttles, ship weapons, ship shields , deflectors, customize your ship and switch your ship. But you cannot buy consoles.

Also where do I buy Very rare ground equipment now? It used to be one stop shopping..

Archived Post 12-05-2011 06:01 AM

Urgh, it's no wonder people never know where to find anything in this game - it all changes from time to time, just as you start to learn where everything is.

Personally, I've never really learned where anything is. Although it makes sense to have things like a vendor selling ship items in the actual shipyard, but I wish Cryptic would devise a standard set of rules for where various mission/vendor NPC's are, and then explain those rules to players. That way, even if we don't know from memory where something is, we can figure it out.

Just sayin'.