Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   News Flash (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=243205)

Archived Post 12-04-2011 05:44 AM

News Flash
 
Apparently TSI are *******s for wanting to heal their teammates.

That is all.

Brought to you by Mai Kai the Needs to Lose More Pounds Guy.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 06:47 AM

Losing wieght, eh?

Exercise and a healthy diet of only 4ounces meat and mainly vegetables for dinner should help, with a good breakfast and light snacks all day.

I suggest muffins. A good muffin always brings a smille to my face in the morning.


Good luck on your journey into wieght loss.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 06:59 AM

*bites muffin, concurs*

Archived Post 12-04-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 3888462)
Losing wieght, eh?

Exercise and a healthy diet of only 4ounces meat and mainly vegetables for dinner should help, with a good breakfast and light snacks all day.

I suggest muffins. A good muffin always brings a smille to my face in the morning.


Good luck on your journey into wieght loss.

unfortantly my work schedual has a huge impact on my weight loss. i work during the night and sleep during the day :( people apparently arnt made to do this.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteo716 (Post 3888538)
unfortantly my work schedual has a huge impact on my weight loss. i work during the night and sleep during the day :( people apparently arnt made to do this.

Nope, it will make for a difficult wieght loss plan.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 08:25 AM

lol.

I guess everyone should just run PvE setups in PvP.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 08:28 AM

If you realy want to loose weight,the first thing to do is to quit online gaming !
Your char may break a sweat fighting the bad guys or piloting in hostile space but your butt is glued for hours on the seat going nowhere. Shut down your pc.Take your dog for a long walk,ride your bike that started rusting in the cellar,join a gym or ask ur girlfriend to join you joggin in the park...
Life is OUT there !;)

Archived Post 12-04-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteo716 (Post 3888418)
Apparently TSI are *******s for wanting to heal their teammates.

That is all.

Brought to you by Mai Kai the Needs to Lose More Pounds Guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by startrekfan (Post 3887272)
Yesterday during c&h match my klingon team caught player from - as they called themselves "top STO fleet" - on using warp plasma. It's nothing weird right? But he was in Intrepid! Yeah, yeah, yeah he was using " 2 commandors" exploit. Everything is documented. :confused:

When I asked him about that publicly, he admitted that this is true and that he found this exploit by accident after new patch. He swore that it was 1st time. Maybe if he used less visible power like EP to Shields 3, AUX to SIF 3, I bet no one would notice nothing.

Healing each other are cool. Doing it with 2 commanders are not. Kicking cheaters out of your fleet is the best.

Archived Post 12-04-2011 09:59 AM

Why is it not cool having 2 commanders healing?

Archived Post 12-04-2011 10:10 AM

Two commanders healing is great as long as they aren't on the same ship, lol. No ship can, legally, carry two commander slots/abilities so if one ship is then they are being very, very bad boys. Of course, the healing in an of itself isn't the problem. The issue is people having access to powers they shouldn't.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.