||12-05-2011 09:51 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - December 5, 2011: Late night Edition
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Players will no longer randomly be transported to DS9 at the whim of Q.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from creating private queues in some cases.
- City on the Edge of Never: Updated some of the enemy groups on the USS Kirk Deck C to be more in line with the difficulty of the other groups.
- Kuvah’Magh: updated the Regulus IV Planet Surface so the Klingons working on bombs are now using correct animations.
- Updated Astrometric Duty Officer active roster bonus and the Tier 3 Excelsior Transwarp Coil passive bonus to properly reduce the cooldown for Transwarp abilities.
- Updated the Starship Inertial Dampener skill and Starship Sensors skill so they now give you improved resistance.
- Improved the description on the Inertial Dampeners skill.
- Updated all ground weapons so they cannot be used while stealth mode is activated, like all other weapons.
- Renamed the space “Dampening Field” to “Scattering Field” so it is not to be confused with the ground Dampening Field.