Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Global Cool Down on Consoles (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=244133)

Archived Post 12-09-2011 04:10 PM

Global Cool Down on Consoles

Why isn't there one?

Archived Post 12-09-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHale (Post 3899156)
Why isn't there one?

Same reason there isn't open PvP, any new maps, game types etc

Must learn to enjoy new uniforms Hale!

Archived Post 12-10-2011 03:25 AM

I'm still waiting for my tail Cryptic....

Archived Post 12-10-2011 09:47 AM

i didnt even know there was no global for em.

man, i needs to give cryptic more monies.... and test these puppies out!

Archived Post 12-10-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHale (Post 3899156)
Why isn't there one?

Oversight?

Intentional? Consoles serve as an incentive to buy +1 ships even for endgame players. If you can use only one console anyway, many people may decide that they don't need to buy a +1 ship.

Archived Post 12-10-2011 08:54 PM

This Thread's author is taking this P2W console thing to extremes. Since I own most of the P2W consoles (Fed & Klink) I am qualified to speak on the subject. The cooldowns for the P2W consoles as they are now are fine. A Global Cooldown is not required. To put it bluntly, it would be stupid.

Archived Post 12-10-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturn44
Since I own most of the P2W consoles (Fed & Klink) I am qualified to speak on the subject.

Since I own 500 gazillion pokemon cards, I am qualified to speak on competitive pokemon card gaming.

Since I own 500 gazillion different automobiles, I am qualified to speak on auto racing.

Since I own 500 gazillion computers, I am qualified to speak on the the logical architecture of CPUs.

See how stupid that sounds? :rolleyes:

Archived Post 12-10-2011 11:06 PM

Indeed Hale, 1 console out of balance, well... we know that by now. No matter if its an ability which is OP, ok it will be fixed sometime.

But all these abilities can be used at once... wtf? If there was some sort of global cooldownthe unbalance in this game would be somewhat controlled...

Archived Post 12-11-2011 12:13 AM

Yes, please place a global cooldown on the consoles!

Archived Post 12-11-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceroid (Post 3901047)
Since I own 500 gazillion pokemon cards, I am qualified to speak on competitive pokemon card gaming.

Since I own 500 gazillion different automobiles, I am qualified to speak on auto racing.

Since I own 500 gazillion computers, I am qualified to speak on the the logical architecture of CPUs.

See how stupid that sounds? :rolleyes:

You express yourself in an immature way Iceroid. Do you ever have anything of content to add to these forums? Everything I stated is true. Everything you stated is a fantasy. Read the entire paragraph I wrote, just donít snip out a sentence and present it out of context. You have done nothing but flame and troll the STO Forum with your nonsense.