Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Klink Consol help (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=244328)

Archived Post 12-11-2011 04:50 AM

Klink Consol help
 
As Crypyic are about to start bribing me to stay I was wondering what to spend my bribe points on ?

Could owners of the new Klink consols please tell me what goes on a BOP and what in their opinion is best combo's with builds ?

Thank you for any help :)

Archived Post 12-11-2011 11:38 AM

Any console that would fit in either a sci ship or an escort will fit in a BoP. So basically, every single Klingon console except for the push one, which goes on cruisers, or the phase shift, which is limited to the Kar-Fi, will fit.

Archived Post 12-12-2011 12:39 PM

Put as many on as possible. That's what everyone else is doing. It's pay2win... the more consoles you have, the more win you get.

Kiss FvK PvP goodbye.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenanter
As Crypyic are about to start bribing me to stay I was wondering what to spend my bribe points on ?

Could owners of the new Klink consols please tell me what goes on a BOP and what in their opinion is best combo's with builds ?

Thank you for any help :)

On a BoP, I would go Subspace Jumper and Graviton Pulse generator.
Jumper to for the occassional need to get behind the target and the Graviton for the Defiant-R runners.




FvK threats? really? Thats so season 2.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 07:37 AM

The bio-neutral warhead you get with the free raptor this month seems to be pretty devastating. And it goes into a weapon slot, for an aft. but still fires forward ...

The two cruiser consoles are marginal at best, the isomagnetic charge is ok in PvE to taking out cluster sof frigate type vessels. The effect in PvP is very lackluster, unless you find a fedball of damaged ships. Not worth the hassle.
The Magnetometric Generator is also suboptimal, but this time even in PvE. Not worth it at all. Tiny disable and small repel and some damage that is. Well, it would work nice for cleaning out entire minefields in one go, but thats it.

The aceton assimililator and the thea radiation vents seems to be pretty effective and worth the bribe points.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 07:43 AM

Plasmonic Leech seems to work well and if you augment it with a Polaron or Tetryon setup and maybe throw borg TB in. The leech by itself base does -1 to all energy levels per second up to 15 seconds and gives that energy to your ship.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 07:47 AM

Thank you so much, DVSaris, I quote you:
"Put as many on as possible. That's what everyone else is doing. It's pay2win... the more consoles you have, the more win you get."
Have you red, Roach?:D

Archived Post 12-14-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idali
The Magnetometric Generator is also suboptimal, but this time even in PvE. Not worth it at all. Tiny disable and small repel and some damage that is. Well, it would work nice for cleaning out entire minefields in one go, but thats it.

really? I was under the impression that if specced properly, you could get an ungodly repel and stun.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starwrath
Thank you so much, DVSaris, I quote you:
"Put as many on as possible. That's what everyone else is doing. It's pay2win... the more consoles you have, the more win you get."
Have you red, Roach?:D

Only use 2, The GP and the Jumper. (i'm not skill spec'ed to get good returns from the PL, MG, AA, TRV or BF)
Thanks for the concern though.
btw, your AMS console still works well made me leave combat twice last night (no ST equiped)
Maybe you need to equip the fedrunner console to offset being GP'ed once every few minutes?

Archived Post 12-14-2011 11:21 AM

I have only one, I say only the AMS console to defend myself from the toy consoles you klis accumulate in your bops! I do not think this is fair...:D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 PM.