Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Next idea for after winter event (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=244435)

Archived Post 12-12-2011 01:48 AM

Next idea for after winter event
 
So I'm loving the Winter event, but I'm thinking that towards the end of the winter we are all going to be tired of the cold. Cryptic should work on an event on Risa. They could give us all swim attire and let us relax in the warm sun. Just the thing to beat cabin fever........

Thoughts?

Archived Post 12-12-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBadAss
So I'm loving the Winter event, but I'm thinking that towards the end of the winter we are all going to be tired of the cold. Cryptic should work on an event on Risa. They could give us all swim attire and let us relax in the warm sun. Just the thing to beat cabin fever........

Thoughts?

Picard speedos...

*holds up his sign he's had since beta*

Archived Post 12-13-2011 01:15 AM

i would also like the Princess Leia bikini that the Orions get to wear... lol

Archived Post 12-14-2011 04:06 PM

FREE snowballs for everyone!!!

Having a massive epic snowball fight would have been great, and an awesome spectacle to behold.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBadAss
So I'm loving the Winter event, but I'm thinking that towards the end of the winter we are all going to be tired of the cold. Cryptic should work on an event on Risa. They could give us all swim attire and let us relax in the warm sun. Just the thing to beat cabin fever........

Thoughts?

Risa sounds like a Valentines day event.

Or another option to get out of the cold is the nice searing sands of Vulcan.

... so Risa you say?

Archived Post 12-14-2011 04:32 PM

Yes! Definitely! Summer events on Risa! Swimsuits as prizes. Cargo pant shorts for the dudes and skimpy bikinis for the chicks!

Archived Post 12-14-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
Risa sounds like a Valentines day event.

Or another option to get out of the cold is the nice searing sands of Vulcan.

... so Risa you say?

You can't go to Risa on Valentine's Day without a horgon.

Oh god. Grab bag contests for a horgon.

Archived Post 12-14-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBadAss
i would also like the Princess Leia bikini that the Orions get to wear... lol

There are numerous facimalies of that skimpy outfit, but I agree that it would be great if CBS got permission from George Lucas(or he went to them and gave permission) to insert that into the game for ALL female characters. It would be a great tip of the hat (and a fan service/Cheesecake scene) to Star Wars. Subtle, but distinct.

Archived Post 12-15-2011 05:54 PM

Next idea for winter event...an uber rare ROMULAN escort!

The flames of nerd rage would be so great, it would split the fabric of space and time.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 03:05 PM

Valentine's Day Rise Event, eh?

Only if we have four possible outfit rewards (two make, two female), preferably with four KDF-equivalent ones.

These being:
  • Modest (swim trunks, one-piece swimsuits)
  • Not-so-modest (Picard Speedo, tiny bikini made of floss)

Optimally somehow limited to Risa and shipboard only, but I won't be upset if this isn't possible.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 AM.