Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Cap and Hold For Dummies (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=244454)

Archived Post 12-12-2011 08:15 AM

Cap and Hold For Dummies

Blue team proceeds to the Astrology Lab -> Salvage Shipyard -> Asteroid Refinery -> Sensor Array -> Destroyed Station -> Repeat.

Red team proceeds to the Sensor Array -> Destroyed Station -> Astrology Lab -> Salvage Shipyard -> Asteroid Refinery -> Repeat.

Do not engage the enemy. Capturing points is the goal and the only thing that matters.

Telling everyone to work as a team is the same as "teamwork" and requires no further team oriented action on your part.

You don't have to pay attention in order to critique your fellow players. Just kind of blurt out random rude and demoralizing comments to demonstrate that you are superior.

Archived Post 12-12-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHale (Post 3903129)
Blue team proceeds to the Astrology Lab -> Salvage Shipyard -> Asteroid Refinery -> Sensor Array -> Destroyed Station -> Repeat.

Red team proceeds to the Sensor Array -> Destroyed Station -> Astrology Lab -> Salvage Shipyard -> Asteroid Refinery -> Repeat.

Do not engage the enemy. Capturing points is the goal and the only thing that matters.

Telling everyone to work as a team is the same as "teamwork" and requires no further team oriented action on your part.

You don't have to pay attention in order to critique your fellow players. Just kind of blurt out random rude and demoralizing comments to demonstrate that you are superior.

SHHH no need to give away trade secrets. Because of blatant disregard of these trade secrets, /target Hale is here to stay. :p

Archived Post 12-12-2011 09:20 AM

Hmm... I *knew* I did something wrong, Ive done something akin to this:

1: Fly to nearest enemy (usually at or near an capture point)
2: Blow them up (or die trying)
3: (optional) Reply to insult in Zone or PM
4: Repeat

Archived Post 12-12-2011 10:02 AM

Ok, that is the cap part... What about the hold part?
Or this topic should be called "Cap for Dummies" :D

Archived Post 12-12-2011 10:51 AM

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA to all the dummies that think the point of this map is to win. Winning is for losers. Kill, kill, kill..........!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived Post 12-12-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrustyMac (Post 3903419)
Winning is for losers.

That's the spirit!

Archived Post 12-12-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelineAaele (Post 3903254)
Hmm... I *knew* I did something wrong, Ive done something akin to this:

1: Fly to nearest enemy (usually at or near an capture point)
2: Blow them up (or die trying)
3: (optional) Reply to insult in Zone or PM
4: Repeat

You're doinitright Melanie.

Archived Post 12-12-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrustyMac (Post 3903419)
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA to all the dummies that think the point of this map is to win. Winning is for losers. Kill, kill, kill..........!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Another thing that may have tripped Charlie Sheen up in life......

Archived Post 12-12-2011 11:30 PM

I upgraded my video card I want to see explosions. Let the cruisers hump cap points

Archived Post 12-12-2011 11:37 PM

1. Attack their base

2. Repeat until all their turrets are gone

3. Profit