Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Why no VA ship now? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=244916)

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:09 AM

Why no VA ship now?

Well, this is something I've wondeirng, and fairly annoyed really, about. A while ago, about 2 or 3 or whatever days after the big season 5 patch I became VA on my first and hghest ranked character. Only to find that whe I got to the ESD shipyards that you don't get a ship for reaching VA anymore. :P Why?

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:38 AM

the va token is a 500-600 day vet reward i think now,no other way to get one,as it keep the new f2p players grinding dilithium when f2p launches.

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:40 AM

Ah. Well that sucks. :P lol. I work all this time getting my character to VA, looking forward to getting that VA ship and stuff and I finally reach it and I can't have it. :P

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:46 AM

Yup, Cryptic decided to short-change subscribers just because they didnt want people to just subscribe 1 month and then cancel to get a VA ship.
Despite the protests and overwhelming negative feedback from the community, aka their paying customers.

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:52 AM

2 or 3 days too late....

Quote:

Originally Posted by pupbenny (Post 3908963)
Well, this is something I've wondeirng, and fairly annoyed really, about. A while ago, about 2 or 3 or whatever days after the big season 5 patch I became VA on my first and hghest ranked character. Only to find that whe I got to the ESD shipyards that you don't get a ship for reaching VA anymore. :P Why?

Had you reached VA1 just a few days earlier, you would have indeed gotten your free VA token...
sorry.... :(

Sad Panda

Archived Post 12-15-2011 09:58 AM

lol. Yeah, it's quite anooying, really. :P Well they could make an exception for life time subscribers, surely? :P

Archived Post 12-15-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pupbenny (Post 3909087)
lol. Yeah, it's quite anooying, really. :P Well they could make an exception for life time subscribers, surely? :P

no. because of money.

Archived Post 12-15-2011 04:43 PM

It is a bug, I sent a ticket in and they said it is fixed in one of the upcoming patches for the 600 day vet.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pupbenny (Post 3908963)

you have to buy the VA ships now. Cryptic needs their money.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pupbenny (Post 3909087)

Well, sort of. If you are a 600 day veteran you get the token so people who bought lifetime subs near to launch-time get them.