Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   C-Store Points Giveaway (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=245122)

Archived Post 12-16-2011 04:23 PM

C-Store Points Giveaway

The crew at Subspace Radio is giving away 1,000 C-Store Points. Click here to find out how you can win.

Link to the news article.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 05:04 PM

Hello

Hello From The Delta Quadrant!

Archived Post 12-16-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRISTOPHER_PYKE
Hello From The Delta Quadrant!

Hello Christopher, I'm kirian.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 05:50 PM

Hello, and greetings.

@Aoav160

Archived Post 12-16-2011 06:09 PM

hey guys

im chris

@cmj0929

Archived Post 12-16-2011 06:31 PM

1,000 C-store points

Lolile@utilelar
Fleet: Death Angel Defense

Been with the game since it has come out and the biggest Star Trek Fan ever. Awesome give away. Hope I win, Good luck to all, and Congratz to who ever wins :)

Archived Post 12-16-2011 06:34 PM

I think some of you didn't read the article. You're posting a reply on the SSR forum at the topic they link, not here.

Archived Post 12-16-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrus (Post 3911399)
I think some of you didn't read the article. You're posting a reply on the SSR forum at the topic they link, not here.

QFT :)

It's gotta be on our forums folks, sorry for any confusion :)

Archived Post 12-16-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The crew at Subspace Radio is giving away 1,000 C-Store Points. Click here to find out how you can win.

Link to the news article.

One thing to be aware of, after you add your post, you can expect a spam of email from the site because it is default to Subscribe you to the thread. I just deleted 42 emails from the site for people adding their posts to the thread. Went to unsubscribe, but the thread didn't even show me as subscribed, so I did a subscribe and unsubscrible to see if the site will clear me out of the spam email system. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 12-16-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentinel64
One thing to be aware of, after you add your post, you can expect a spam of email from the site because it is default to Subscribe you to the thread. I just deleted 42 emails from the site for people adding their posts to the thread. Went to unsubscribe, but the thread didn't even show me as subscribed, so I did a subscribe and unsubscrible to see if the site will clear me out of the spam email system. :rolleyes:

we realized this about 4-5 hours ago, and disabled everyone that was subscribed as we realized this was happening automatically.

Everyone that posted after this time was NOT automatically added to get emails every time someone posts. For those that got the spam we apologize and we have rectified the issue.

Again, we apologize for the spam :)