Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   So weve seen more F screenshots. When do we get to play her? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=245341)

Archived Post 12-19-2011 09:55 AM

So weve seen more F screenshots. When do we get to play her?

So recently we have seen some WIP shots of the auxiliary craft and the F in saucer sep mode, the question is now...when do we get the chance to get our own Odyssey class.

Archived Post 12-19-2011 10:13 AM

Who knows, but the wait is getting kind of absurd. Weren't we told we were going to get this in the fall? I'm fine with waiting more, as long as there's going to be a way to get it that doesn't involve shelling out 20USD of CPoints, a grab bag, or grinding for weeks and weeks and weeks.

Archived Post 12-19-2011 10:20 AM

the wait is becasue they need to come up with a way to "sell" it to us, plus make a way to gain it ingame like doing all elite STF optionals (thats impossible) :rolleyes:

but really who knows. you cant take what someone says on here as fact anymore becasue we have been told lies before more than once.

all we can do is hope that we all get a chance to have such a ship.......

Archived Post 12-19-2011 10:24 AM

Yes, "it's a conspiracy by Cryptic" is obviously the most intelligent and sensible answer.

Archived Post 12-19-2011 10:39 AM

[quote=Aeleys
but really who knows. you cant take what someone says on here as fact anymore becasue we have been told lies before more than once.

all we can do is hope that we all get a chance to have such a ship.......[/QUOTE]

This, while sad, is true the Credibility of Cryptic is highly suspect to many of the forum goers, based off what I've read at least. In my case, I don't trust them at all. and it will take a long time for them to earn it back.

Archived Post 12-19-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuui (Post 3913905)
This, while sad, is true the Credibility of Cryptic is highly suspect to many of the forum goers, based off what I've read at least. In my case, I don't trust them at all. and it will take a long time for them to earn it back.

Since when did Cryptic have any credibility left?

Archived Post 12-19-2011 11:19 AM

honestly. at this point i don't even want it anymore

all those new +1 or x.5 Ships make the F look less and less impressive.

The Deflector was already used on the Venture Class, just for example, we have multiple Ships that use the new Texture by now, so thats not as Shiny anymore.

And the general look of the Ship, yeah... feel no NEED any longer.

Had this thing come out 3 - 6 Months ago it would have been epic, but they waited to long and now its *meh don't care*

keep it! i'm happy with my Venture Class.

Archived Post 12-19-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroomLake32
Since when did Cryptic have any credibility left?

None, but thats all i'll say because I dont want a ban :(

I do hope the F gets an ingame way of earning it that does not require cpoints or dilithium, I can dream cant I :D