Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   We need rechargeable batteries (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=246040)

Archived Post 12-26-2011 09:34 PM

We need rechargeable batteries
 
We need rechargeable batteries... didn't lithium ion technology get perfected in the future? Hate stock piling these batts. Cryptic, make it so!

Archived Post 12-27-2011 12:23 AM

There's a rechargeable Shield battery in the game, Klingon mission. Should be some on the exchange.

Archived Post 12-27-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Omega (Post 3922838)
We need rechargeable batteries... didn't lithium ion technology get perfected in the future? Hate stock piling these batts. Cryptic, make it so!

Hey that's a great ideal.

Archived Post 12-27-2011 11:31 PM

Well , there's the Red Matter Capacitor ... , but I have no idea if that'll make it to the c-store .

http://www.stowiki.org/Red_Matter_Capacitor

Archived Post 12-28-2011 02:32 AM

I for one get sick of going through 12 or 15 aux batteries per mission on my escort (powering gravwells, TSS3, etc) simply to fight the ship at full capacity. It isn't even the nominal cost, it is the annoyance of constantly having to buy new ones.

Archived Post 12-28-2011 08:17 AM

I believe you can no longer get that rechargable battery on the KDF side. I previewed the mission on Tribble last month and the battery could no longer be moved. So whatever is on the exchange may be the last of them.

Archived Post 12-28-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f(t)
I believe you can no longer get that rechargable battery on the KDF side. I previewed the mission on Tribble last month and the battery could no longer be moved. So whatever is on the exchange may be the last of them.

I believe you are right, I got mine when they where cheap, got mine for 30k. But the ones on the exchange are the last of them. That's why I put mine on the exchange for 300 million. :p

Archived Post 12-28-2011 06:43 PM

Speaking of batteries, of late, I have been picking up Large verisons Wpn & Aux. Has anyone else come across this?

Archived Post 12-28-2011 06:46 PM

It did...twice as a free Claim, if you are Tribble Tester, within this month.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Aelfwin (Post 3924178)
Well , there's the Red Matter Capacitor ... , but I have no idea if that'll make it to the c-store .

http://www.stowiki.org/Red_Matter_Capacitor


Archived Post 12-28-2011 07:24 PM

Recharble battery
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen666 (Post 3922938)
There's a rechargeable Shield battery in the game, Klingon mission. Should be some on the exchange.

you can not get that anymore but if you got one they been gandfathered so they are still in the game.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 PM.