Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   is the c-store down? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=246875)

Archived Post 01-05-2012 10:31 AM

is the c-store down?

Is the c-store down? I can't seam to make any transactions at all.

Archived Post 01-05-2012 10:46 AM

not "down" so much as "broken"

they're making the transition to F2P pricing. I wouldn't recommend buying anything for a day or two.

Archived Post 01-05-2012 11:51 AM

basic customer care responsibilities

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuatela
not "down" so much as "broken"

they're making the transition to F2P pricing. I wouldn't recommend buying anything for a day or two.

Thank you for response. It is very much appreciated fellow player. :)

I think I can safely speak for the entire player base when I say we would all like to be better informed of situations like this.

Example: Due to technical difficulties the C-Store closed until further notice.

This called basic customer care responsibilities.

You would be surprised how understanding customers can be if you are truthful and informative. Most of us do not expect perfection, but we do expect truth and information CLEARLY and PLAINLY made known.

No players should ever have to hunt or pester fellow players for extremely basic news or information. Thatís your job Cryptic not the playerís base and that what you get paid to do.

Archived Post 01-05-2012 12:46 PM

It's up and working but the prices sure have shot up. Caitian per character tradeabel BO went from 100CP to 400CP. :eek: They're not getting anymore of my money!

Archived Post 01-05-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCSWW (Post 3933645)
It's up and working but the prices sure have shot up. Caitian per character tradeabel BO went from 100CP to 400CP. :eek: They're not getting anymore of my money!

Sorry you must be mistaken. I just tried to make a purchase and the same error message came up. "There was a problem with your request. Please try again later." C-store still stll down and you cannot purchase points.

Archived Post 01-05-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivoe1574 (Post 3933884)
Sorry you must be mistaken. I just tried to make a purchase and the same error message came up. "There was a problem with your request. Please try again later." C-store still stll down and you cannot purchase points.

I didn't try making a purchase. I own pretty much everything I want. However, I can access the C-Store in-game and through the launcher so I wouldn't say it's down. It's there, just purchasing seems to be broken.

Archived Post 01-05-2012 07:12 PM

My bad. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCSWW (Post 3933961)
I didn't try making a purchase. I own pretty much everything I want. However, I can access the C-Store in-game and through the launcher so I wouldn't say it's down. It's there, just purchasing seems to be broken.

I figured out the problem :o all is fine and well with the universe.. at least for now ::)

The Captain will now step away from the C-store,STO and read a book till the 1-10-12. lol!

Archived Post 02-05-2012 04:49 PM

I am having the same problems what was the solution?

Archived Post 02-06-2012 08:01 PM

I tried to purchase C-Points yesterday. No error message, I have the $1 authorization pending on my account, but still haven't gotten my purchase yet. What gives?