Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Graphical and Sound Issues (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Vivid Bridge (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=247379)

Archived Post 01-07-2012 11:29 PM

Vivid Bridge

G'day!
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. The red carpet on my Vivid Bridge is gone!
Any idea why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

Thanks!

Archived Post 02-09-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack-Riggs
G'day!
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. The red carpet on my Vivid Bridge is gone!
Any idea why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

Thanks!

This isn't just a problem with the Vivid Bridge it's with every variant of that bridge style. They all are loading with a two tone tan carpet. It doesn't matter if you select small, med or large layout either. I spent the EC to try them all and they all load with the same tan carpet

Archived Post 02-15-2012 01:36 PM

For anyone that's been having this problem I just wanted to give you a little update. I finally got a response back from the support ticket I put in about this bug and they had asked me to send them screen shots of how all the bridges in this variation are loading user side, so hopefully very soon they will get it fixed.

Archived Post 02-26-2012 04:16 AM

i hope this gets fixed soon from the beginning on i liked this bridge in the preview but whenever i bought it is showed a beige /brown floor.. instead of a red.

Archived Post 02-26-2012 08:04 AM

It's going on 2 weeks since I got a reply back from Customer Support asking me to send then screen shots of how all the bridges in that variation are loading with the same brown/tan carpet. Obviously since I haven't posted another update and since there's no dev post and we all know it isn't fixed yet they haven't done anything about it yet. I know there are issues with the new Belfast Bridge too so hopefully they'll go through and fix them all at the same time.

I really wish we would at least get some feedback from a Dev/Programmer to let us know when they might be able to fix this. changes are it's just a simple programming error causing it to load what appears to be a default test carpet texture so it shouldn't take more than a few mins for them to access the related files and update to the correct floors for each bridge.

There are few bridges I wouldn't mind spending the EC or even c-points on because I know they are planning on making the bridge view more functional, but at this point I'm very hesitant to buy any of them because who knows if what's on the screen shot is actually what you're buying.

Archived Post 02-27-2012 05:11 AM

Well i just like the color red alot so i would love to have this Vivid bridge working...
its the only bridge with a red carpet.. if there was a c-point bridge with a red carpet i would have bought it already XD

Archived Post 03-14-2012 08:34 AM

I was going to post about this, but the thread's already there \o/

It's a bit frustrating, hope it gets fixed soon!

{edit}Also, the front tactical console in front of the viewscreen is off-center.{/edit}

Archived Post 03-21-2012 05:26 PM

I was also going to post about this somewhere. I thought it might just be me but i guess not. I hope they fix this soon as I spent good money on these bridges.