Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   I've returned! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=247535)

Archived Post 01-09-2012 09:41 AM

I've returned!
 
Hello, it's been a while since I've been on here but most remember me as T-an

Archived Post 01-09-2012 10:17 AM

That IS your handle...

Archived Post 01-09-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 3940063)
That IS your handle...

absolutely ;)

Archived Post 01-10-2012 01:06 PM

*head desk* We would remember you by another name?

*poke* Who are you again? Were you in 10Forward? *poke poke*

Archived Post 01-10-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3941714)
*head desk* We would remember you by another name?

*poke* Who are you again? Were you in 10Forward? *poke poke*

I'm T-an, the vulcan medical officer:D

Archived Post 01-10-2012 01:15 PM

Somebody verify, that Vulcan just smiled.
<-- This is my smile like? Grrr who asked. Stay off the lawn and always check your closet for Hort.

Archived Post 01-10-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3941733)
Somebody verify, that Vulcan just smiled.
<-- This is my smile like? Grrr who asked. Stay off the lawn and always check your closet for Hort.

i'd say you certainly are in "grrr" mode..
<-- as i am with this..

Archived Post 01-10-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintJoker (Post 3941739)
i'd say you certainly are in "grrr" mode..
<-- as i am with this..

Ladies and Gentlemen SuperLink1 back from his permanent vacation. Kind of. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 01-10-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3941733)
Somebody verify, that Vulcan just smiled.
<-- This is my smile like? Grrr who asked. Stay off the lawn and always check your closet for Hort.

You always ruin my hidey spot! Why you do that? :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3941863)
Ladies and Gentlemen SuperLink1 back from his permanent vacation. Kind of. :rolleyes:

Noted... :p

Archived Post 01-10-2012 03:27 PM

Uh hello, isn't anyone going to say "welcome back"?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:58 AM.